At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry–owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more–all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
Are you crazy fast at Adobe Illustrator? Do you love Ai key commands, brand guideline files, product templates and overall production? We’re looking for a production artist to join the growing team at Kotis. You’ll be a crucial piece in our constant goal of making the best shirts & swag ever.
The main role of Production Artist is to proof and prep files to create a seamless flow with Production. A passion for quality and attention to detail is key. An interest in helping improve processes and efficiency is a must.
- Proven attention to detail and commitment to delivering high quality, clean work.
- Prepare all electronic files for pre-press, meeting all technical standards
- Able to complete tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Enforce Brand Standards to make sure logos, colors, spacing, etc are used appropriately.
- Constantly looking for ways to improve processes.
- Strong communication skills for interactions between departments and suppliers.
- Self-motivated and pro-active work ethic.
- Interest in screenprinting or embroidery (or knitting beanies) a plus
- Knowledge of Illustrator
- Knowledge of Photoshop a plus
- Positive, problem solving attitude
- Must be highly organized, deadline driven and have a high level of commitment to quality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- BFA design is a plus