Our mission at Wrapbook is to increase the prosperity of the project economy. A significant shift has occurred within the workforce recently and 50M Americans are now engaged in freelance or project-based work. The popularity of project based employment has introduced flexibility for both employers and employees but also added complexities from a compensation and administrative standpoint. Our vertical fintech platform enables companies to seamlessly onboard, pay and insure their workforces.
We’re building the best product for the entertainment industry but operate in a 50B market and have big goals we want to achieve. With over 130M USD raised from Tiger Global Management, Andreessen Horowitz, Equal Ventures, Uncork Capital, Jeffrey Katzenberg and CAA co-founder Michael Ovitz, we are at an exciting stage of growth and there isn’t a better time to join!
The Opportunity – Product Marketing Manager (Remote – USA / CANADA)
Wrapbook is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to be a driving force in how we take our products to market. As Product Marketing Manager you will serve as an ambassador of customer and market insight, and strategist, storyteller, and evangelist for the Wrapbook product.
In this role, you will define and deploy the major marketing moments for our product and help successfully bring new features to market. You will develop a cadence of internal and external activity to drive awareness and adoption of new features, manage launch planning and coordination, partner with the Product team to continually elevate the voice-of-the-customer, and define and measure key performance indicators for product launches.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish deep understanding of Wrapbook’s product, target audience and competitive landscape
- Build go-to-market and launch campaign plans for new product development, including messaging and positioning, sales enablement, blog and thought-leadership content, and more.
- Define Wrapbook’s marketing moments for 2023 and beyond in coordination with cross-functional stakeholders
- Partner with sales enablement to build a library of high-impact trainings and collateral to increase sales velocity and effectiveness
- Refine and curate processes with cross-functional stakeholders to promote consistent, repeatable execution of product launches
- 4+ years of strategic marketing experience at SaaS company, with proven track record of supporting high-velocity product teams
- 2+ years of working in product marketing role
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills
- Equal parts strategic, analytical, and creative
- Demonstrated track record of developing launch processes and campaigns to impact key business metrics (awareness, demand, retention, and advocacy)
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Fintech, accounting, or payroll experience preferred
Why Join Us
At Wrapbook, creativity meets technology — and not just in the product.
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can expect from a fast-growing technology company, you’ll get access to a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your contributions make large impacts. Benefits include:
- Minimum Time Off: Everyone is encouraged to take at least 3 weeks off annually. An easy way to remember this policy is “take what you need, check with your lead”. It’s really that simple.
- Work from anywhere in Canada and USA
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Up to $1500 towards IT set up for your home
- Up to 4% matching RRSP / 401K
- Learning and Development Allowance
- $150 Monthly Lifestyle Benefits
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our Talent team will be in touch with you shortly!