Note: Although this is a remote position, we are only looking for candidates in European / African timezones between UTC-1 and UTC+3.
At Hotjar we’re on a mission to build the leading user feedback and analytics platform, with our product being used by over 500,000 sites in 190 countries. As part of our Product team, you’ll work on the exciting challenges that come with building state-of-the-art analytics and feedback products.
We work in an agile and highly collaborative environment, 100% remotely, and challenge the norms of traditional business leadership. Our focus is on true transparency and respect.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and data-driven Product Manager who is passionate about building great customer-centric products, someone who loves being part of a team, whilst enjoying the autonomous nature of working remotely.
- End-to-end ownership of one or more of our products.
- Collaborate with Hotjar’s product leadership team to help plan and execute a strategy to improve our product portfolio.
- Collaborate with cross-functional product teams as an agile product owner and participate in scrum, retrospective and planning sessions.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders to gather and compile story requirements according to agile best practices.
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing team to coordinate product announcements and product launches.
- Be the product UX promoter and partner with Product Designers to build awareness within the organization and encourage user-focused design and development.
- Speak with our users and customers to understand their needs and user product metrics, to make data-driven decisions.
- Partner with our Customer Success / Hotjar Support teams to identify common user issues and potential user experience improvements.
- Help maintain our public roadmap and communicate new product releases with our 200,000+ user base.
- Strong experience working in a product management role as part of a product-oriented company.
- Data-driven approach to product management and prioritization.
- Experience working in a modern cross-functional product team.
- Experience with agile methodologies, with a focus on experimentation, lean thinking and quick iterations.
- A care for great usability and aesthetics.
- Mindset that always thinks MVP first.
- Solid understanding of how online SaaS businesses work.
- Desire to work in a caring, transparent, and giving work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
- Experience building SaaS products or other subscription-based products.
- Experience building scalable high-traffic analytics products handling billions of requests.
What we offer
- A remote and accomplished diverse and international team.
- An opportunity to positively impact people’s experience online and make the web a better place.
- Annual learning and development budget.
- Several perks designed for your well-being and a healthy work-life balance. (Holiday Budget, Wellbeing Allowance, Working Together Budget, 16 weeks paid parental leave, and much more).
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €55,000 to €90,000 annually. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered will be based on relative experience. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta, the UK and Germany. All other team members will join as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.