Note: Although this is a remote position, we are only looking for candidates who are based within European or African timezones between UTC-1 and UTC+3.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and data-informed Product Manager to join the product team of one of the fastest growing analytics and feedback startups in the world. As a Product Manager at Hotjar, your role will be focused on overhauling our feedback tool suite into a winning experience that helps us towards achieving our aspiring growth plans.
- Collaborate with Hotjar’s product leadership team to help plan and execute a strategy to improve our feedback tool suite.
- Collaborate with product teams as an agile product owner and participate in scrum, retrospective and planning sessions.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders to gather and compile story requirements according to agile best practices.
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing team to coordinate product announcements and product launches.
- Be the product UX promoter and partner with Product Designers to build awareness within the organization and encourage user-focused design and development.
- Speak with our users and customers to understand their needs and user product metrics, to make data-driven decisions.
- Partner with our Customer Success / Hotjar Support teams to identify common user issues and potential user experience improvements.
- Help maintain our public roadmap and communicate new product releases with our 200,000+ user base.
- A minimum of 4 years experience working in a product management role for SaaS or e-commerce based apps.
- Experience working with feedback/data collection products (e.g surveys, forms, on-site instant feedback).
- Data-informed approach to product management.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- A care for great usability and aesthetics.
- Mindset that always thinks MVP first.
- Practical knowledge of how online SaaS businesses work.
- A portfolio featuring relevant work examples.
- Desire to work in a caring, transparent, and giving work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
- Assets: Development, design or UX experience, and experience working with a multi-skill product development team.
What we offer
- A remote and accomplished diverse and international team.
- An opportunity to positively impact people’s experience online and make the web a better place.
- Annual learning and development budget.
- Several perks designed for your well-being and a healthy work-life balance. (Holiday Budget, Wellbeing Allowance, Working Together Budget, 16 weeks paid parental leave, and much more).
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €55,000 to €90,000 annually. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered will be based on relative experience. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta, and Germany (for candidates who don’t require visa sponsorship). All other team members will join as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.