CourseKey is on a mission to change the Career Education industry with a cutting edge SaaS Platform for vocational-focused training businesses. Our products support C-Level leaders and their organizations to increase revenue and maintain compliance. Launched in 2015, CourseKey has quickly grown to support over 200 organizations and hundreds of thousands of learners across the United States. With ~$20M in VC funding, CourseKey is poised for explosive growth. Be a part of our journey as we make a difference in education.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to our VP of Marketing, you will be a driver of success in our organization, working closely with our sales, marketing, product, and success teams to crystalize and breathe life into our go-to-market strategies. You will meet with enthusiastic clients and business partners as they break down and vet product opportunity statements with you. You will know our competitors inside and out, proactively providing sales with positioning documents to emphasize our strengths and preempt objections. You will bring to our company expert strategies, supported by research and market evidence, to package and price our core and expansion products. And, of course, you will collaborate with our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand.
Applicants should have previous product marketing experience working in B-to-B SaaS environments and be able to demonstrate success with the following job functions:
- Informing product direction through market research, competitive analysis, and client/prospect interviews
- Defining and maintaining the go-to-market strategy, overseeing all associated campaigns in alignment with the appropriate target addressable market (TAM)
- Presenting the company’s products’ value propositions in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how to solve specific buyer personas’ problems
- Hire top level talent.
- Coach, mentor, train and develop the team. This will mean you have extensive experience setting team metrics, developing engineers, defining career paths and participating in performance reviews.
- Define the ideal team structure and assist in filling the gaps.
- Provide technical expertise and project management experience.
- Evaluate, improve and implement engineering processes to include Scrum, release process and development process.
- Partner closely with Product Management to ensure a realistic roadmap and on time delivery.
- Owning the voice of the end-user, working with UX to validate workflows and ensure messaging and copy are succinct, easily understandable, and on brand
- Developing product positioning and messaging to drive a compelling narrative and value proposition for new features and solutions
- In partnership with demand gen, strategizing and executing on content and campaign strategies
- Proposing innovative paths to market, preferably leveraging account-based marketing strategies
- Being an industry thought leader, participating in speaking engagements, preparing whitepapers, and serving on industry policy development committees
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years of product marketing experience
- B2B SaaS experience required
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- Results-oriented and data-driven personality; able to quickly digest new data and guide strategies based on insights
- Well-versed in understanding TAM and preparing business and marketing requirements documents
- Bias for action and fast-paced environments with a track record for successfully managing multiple projects at once without missing deadlines
- Strong project management skills
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Company-wide bonus program for all non-sales employees. (Don’t worry Sales, we have an incredibly competitive commission plan just for you)
- Competitive benefits including: Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Flexible work schedules and a remote-first team.
- Unlimited PTO
At CourseKey we believe in hiring the best and brightest talent. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we value diversity and understand that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success.