For millions of teams working in dozens of industries, day-to-day business gets done on the phone. So why—despite the huge leaps we’ve taken in design and usability—does most business phone software still look, feel, and act like it was born in the 90s?
OpenPhone is changing that. We’re the modern, sophisticated answer to the clunky, outdated phone systems that have been slowing down businesses for years. And after earning 20,000 happy customers and 56M in funding in just four years, it’s safe to say we’re onto something big.
Our team is curious, ambitious, and dedicated to their crafts. We’re high trust with a strong bias for action. If you’re looking for a place to do your life’s work, get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
Here are some things you’ll do
- Serve as the internal expert on the customer, product, competitors, and our market position to inform product development and drive adoption, revenue, and customer love.
- Position OpenPhone as a leader in a large and complex market.
- Develop a clear GTM strategy that translates our product’s power into compelling solutions that accelerate product adoption and revenue growth.
- Educate our Sales and Success teams on new features and create tools or collateral to help them win.
- Foster a deep understanding of our customers and help evangelize that understanding with the rest of the organization.
- Lead and scale an incredible team of product marketers.
- 7+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in SaaS.
- You’re an exceptional communicator with great writing skills and an eye for good design.
- You’re able to distill complex information into understandable, actionable, persuasive assets.
- You’re a self-starter with a bias towards action who can manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re someone who naturally inspires, leads, and aligns cross-functional teams.
- You’re a team player who thinks big, is hands-on, organized, and solves problems.
- You combine intuition with data and customer research to measure outcomes and inform your decision-making.
OpenPhone is a new type of business phone. Our mission is to help people communicate better and be more productive.
We’re backed by Y Combinator and the best venture firms including Tiger Global, Craft Ventures, Slow Ventures, Kindred Ventures, and others. We’re serving thousands of businesses around the world and growing quickly. We take a lot of pride in providing an exceptional customer experience and a product people love. Our customers rated us #1 on all possible categories on G2 Crowd.
We’re a distributed team working from around the world – San Francisco, Seattle, Ottawa, Moscow, Manila, Sydney, and many more.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.