Online shopping has changed. Today’s eCommerce runs on selling products, not brands. SamCart is the only eCommerce software platform built for creators, by creators, who want to build a profitable digital business and experience personal freedom and growth.
SamCart is looking for a talented Product Marketer to join our growing Marketing team. We’re a company founded and run by marketers, and place high value on go-getters who strive for continuous improvement.
This role will be cross-functional, working closely with all Marketing team members, the Product team, Sales team, and Client Success and Support teams.
Strategy and Messaging
- Manage and execute, with marketing team, launches of new features and products into the market, including timing, elements of launch, communications plans and more
- Be the central point of contact and liaison between Product and Marketing to communicate and distill product updates and new features
- Build and maintain a detailed understanding of our competitors, and regularly conduct market intelligence
- Craft compelling product messaging that embodies key product attributes including value prop, positioning, and differentiation for our target customer segments (personas)
- Help manage beta testing of new features with the product team, working with key customers and continuously gathering feedback from customers to drive feature adoption
- Communicate the value prop of product features and details of marketing launch plans to internal teams, including Sales, Customer Success and Support
- Manage creation of product marketing collateral as needed for internal and external purposes
- Own our eCommerce platform we use to sell SamCart, including creating all new products in platform for launches and maintaining our platform database health and cleanliness
- Develop, manage, and maintain SOPs for testing our eCommerce platform before marketing launches and for other product testing needs
- Manage our technical needs in Marketing, including but not limited to being the Marketing point-of-contact for product issues with Support and Product teams, helping with marketing tests we conduct in-app, and more
- At least 3-5 years of experience and proven success in Product Marketing, ideally at a SaaS company
- Strong experience managing and using software platforms
- Experience working with or on Product and Marketing teams
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Be a natural communicator who can build consensus and ensure that all stakeholders are on the same page
- Experience successfully launching a feature or new product, ideally at a SaaS company
- Strong organizational and project management skills to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Solid writing skills
- Ability to thrive with tight deadlines
- Ability to shift between strategy and technical needs
- Think outside of the box to come up with new and creative ways to position new and existing product features
- Experience using project management tools like Notion, ClickUp, Asana, etc.
- Start-up experience, especially early/high growth stage SaaS companies
- Have excellent copywriting skills
This is what you’ll love about SamCart
Our co-founders always say “Their success is our success” and we believe that about our people too! We want everyone to love their job at least 80% of the time and when you are successful, the whole team is successful.
- Each team has one offsite Hub Week per quarter to collaborate with team members (and others!) and plan for the upcoming quarter.
- Diversity adds value to everything we do – We hire from and for a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to allow the team to bring their own unique ways of thinking and working to each project
- We have unlimited PTO with an encouraged 14-day minimum to empower our team members to maintain a healthy balance in their day-to-day lives.
- Yay, we have 401K!
- Health Insurance premiums are covered 100% by SamCart for you +1, be it a significant other or child.
- Supportive Parental leave policies for all parents
- Career growth and development are essential here at SamCart and we want all team members to build sustainable, future-proof and adaptable careers.
- Self-Care is important, which is why we offer a monthly wellness credit.
Our Core Values
Be Transparent – We communicate openly, thrive on feedback, and check our egos at the door.
Be Human – We operate with compassion and always assume positive intent.
Be an Owner – We are all owners of the business. We take pride in our work and know that the success of our customers and the business contributes to our individual success.
Be Creative and Commit – We collaborate, create resourceful solutions, and work as a team to get it done.
Be You – We are stronger together because of the unique qualities we each bring to the team. We believe in balance, making time for fun, and enjoying the work we do!