Nextdoor is where you connect to the neighborhoods that matter to you so you can belong. Our purpose is to cultivate a kinder world where everyone has a neighborhood they can rely on.
Neighbors around the world turn to Nextdoor daily to receive trusted information, give and get help, get things done, and build real-world connections with those nearby — neighbors, businesses, and public services. Today, neighbors rely on Nextdoor in more than 295,000 neighborhoods across 11 countries.
Meet Your Future Neighbors
As a Growth Product Manager at Nextdoor, you’ll be at the forefront in scaling our product to empower neighbors in building stronger communities and transforming how people connect and engage with their local area. In this role, you’ll define and deliver new strategies and tactics to drive non-linear user growth and retention, as well as work cross-functionally to shape the future of the Nextdoor product as we continue to grow.
The Impact You’ll Make
If you want the challenge of fast-paced growth, the satisfaction of seeing your work come to life, and the pride in helping grow a world-class growth team, this is the place for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute on growth strategies that will help drive user acquisition and retention
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, data science and design to ship delightful, user-centered, cross-platform experiences that build the fabric of local communities around the globe
- You’ll be involved in all aspects of the product development lifecycle; from strategy, research, prototyping, concept to interaction design, to final QA and code tweaks right before launch
- Obsess over the operational performance of your product area, from understanding the funnel, proactively managing key metrics, and actively searching for new growth opportunities
What You’ll Bring To The Team
- 5-10 years Product Management experience shipping great consumer products in an agile environment, preferably including work on social networks, building social graphs, follow or relational models
- Deep analytical expertise; while this person will partner with data science, they should be able to (or have a willingness to) perform basic data analysis/querying skills.
- Ability to experiment and learn quickly, and iterate on the user experience to provide value and growth for our users
- Comfort working across the product development spectrum: strategy, ideation, concept work, pixel-level details, and front-end development and implementation
- Bring a deep empathy for customer needs and insights as well as an intuitive grasp of the business problems
- Bonus points for product managers who have worked in growth, specifically in notifications
- Familiarity with SQL, Excel Spreadsheet, Dashboarding
At Nextdoor, we empower our employees to build stronger local communities. To create a platform where all feel welcome, we want our workforce to reflect the diversity of the neighbors we seek to serve. We encourage everyone interested in our purpose to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or any other trait that unfairly targets a group of people. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.