Hi! Before diving into the job details, let’s give you some context on who we are and what to expect when joining the team.
Typeform has seen significant change since it was founded 10 years ago. We’re expanding from a small Barcelona-based business to a truly international and remote company. Our vision is a world of more personal business relationships. We believe we can create that world by living our mission: To bring people closer with better conversations.
To do so, we look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about taking organizations to their next chapter. But we are aware it’s not for everyone, our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
About the Team
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that includes designers, engineers, data scientists, and product managers.
As a product designer, you’ll work together with other designers to raise the bar for design both inside and outside Typeform.
While we may differ, we are a team of passionate, humble, and smart individuals working towards the same goal: making online conversations better for businesses and brands.
About the role
- Your mission will be to be part of a cross-functional product team and improve existing features or add new capabilities to help our customers get their jobs done better.
- Conduct research to champion the voice of the people who use Typeform. Letting their needs guide us to inform our product roadmap and find the best solutions.
- Work with others to support ideation and the development of these ideas
- Support the use of our design system, standards, and patterns.
- Foster an attitude of collaboration within the design organization.
What you already bring to the table:
- 2+ years of industry experience in digital product design.
- You find and create elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- You have a broad range of skills ranging from research, UX and UI/visual design.
- You’re energized by hands-on work—sketching concepts, defining flows, building prototypes, or polishing final designs.
- You can set up frameworks and make strategies come to life.
- You’re constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback, user research, contextual interviews, and analogous research.
- You’re creative and collaborative. You love wrestling with problems.
- You quickly create a range of engaging, easy-to-use, and technically-practical ideas.
- You can show us a portfolio of designs that push boundaries and take risks.
- Comfortable working remotely. We’re now a fully remote company.
- You’re fluent in English. English is our working language.
To fulfill our vision (Bring people in) and mission (To bring people closer with better conversations), our 500 remote Typeformers from 55 different countries come together to live up and deliver on that promise.
In addition to being a validation of what we’ve built, our recent $135 million Series C funding round will fuel us to accelerate our product development, nurture emerging technologies, expand headcount, and deepen strategic partnerships across our platform with this investment.
Why? Simply because 89% of companies say online is their principal customer interaction channel.
Yet, only 34% of companies treat customers as unique individuals.
Are you ready to join us and make a difference?
* Typeform drives hundreds of millions of interactions per year, powering conversational, human-led experiences all over the world. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We believe that by celebrating our differences, we can win together.