Hi! Before diving into the job details, let’s give you some context on who we are and what to expect when joining the team.
Typeform, launched in 2012 in Barcelona, drives more than 500 million digital interactions per year and integrates with hundreds of other business-critical tools. We’re expanding from a small Barcelona-based business to a truly international and remote company. We’re hiring talent across Spain, the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Colombia, France, Ireland, the Netherlands and Portugal. Be aware, the location is to be subjected to change, depending on the role.
Our vision is a world of more personal business relationships. Through our no-code Saas platform, we believe we can create that world by living our mission: To bring people closer with better conversations. We turn digital interactions into human connections, by offering people-friendly forms, quizzes, surveys, and asynchronous video solutions.
To do so, we look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about taking organisations to their next chapter. But we are aware it’s not for everyone, our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
About the Team
At Videoask, we believe in the power of face-to-face interactions to strengthen business relationships. As a member of our cross-functional product team, you’ll have the opportunity to play a key role in improving our product and helping our customers succeed.
More information on Videoask: https://www.videoask.com/ and https://www.typeform.com/blog/inside-story/introducing-videoask/
Join the Videoask Team and Make a Difference!
About the Role
To focus on the Typeform Videoask product, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer.
While you will be part of the larger product team, you will be primarily responsible for designing, creating, and shipping for Videoask.
Things you will do:
- Conduct research to understand the needs of Videoask users and guide our product roadmap.
- Work with the team to turn ideas into reality by supporting ideation and development.
- Promote collaboration within the design organisation and uphold our design standards and patterns.
- Support the use of our design system, standards, and patterns.
- Foster an attitude of collaboration within the design organisation.
What you already bring to the table:
- 4+ years of experience in digital product design
- Creating elegant, practical design solutions.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market research, customer feedback, and data analysis.
- Diverse skill set including research, UX, UI/visual design.
- Passionate about hands-on work such as sketching, prototyping, and polishing designs.
- Bringing frameworks and strategies to life.
- By listening to user feedback, conducting research, and exploring, we strive for continuous improvement.
- Having a collaborative and creative spirit.
- Design portfolios that push the envelope and takes risks.
- If you have worked for a start-up.
- Shipping new products fast is your thing!
- Stay up-to-date with design and technology trends and share your knowledge with the team
*Typeform drives hundreds of millions of interactions per year, powering conversational, human-led experiences all over the world. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We believe that by celebrating our differences, we can win together.