We are looking for a seasoned product designer who knows what it takes to design products used by millions of people to join one of our cross-functional product development teams.
The salary for this position is €55,000 annually.
You can work from anywhere in the world as long as your main location is between UTC-4 and UTC+8:00.
About the Team
We are a global team of 130+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally—in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
As a Product Designer, your mission will be strengthening our design capabilities and discipline here at Toggl Track. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identifying opportunities and conceptualizing solutions together with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders
- Delivering user interface solutions for data-heavy applications and complex user flows
- Gathering both qualitative and quantitative user feedback to iteratively improve the user experience
We seek an experienced team player who will deliver research and design outcomes, closely collaborate with the stakeholders and stay on track with timelines.
In particular, we would love to hear from you if you have:
- Empathy, to be able to put yourself in users’ shoes, identify potential problems, and seize opportunities to improve the user experience
- Strong collaboration skills that span disciplines to drive change in our products and design systems
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, to communicate effectively with management, developers, support teams, and end-users
- Ability to convey ideas through design artifacts as user flows, interactive prototypes, wireframes, and high-fidelity user interface design solutions
Bonus points for:
- A proven track record of designing complex systems with multiple dependencies that have been launched on the market
- The ability to distill research findings into stories that lead to new insights
- Skills in microcopy to guide users through the most important interactions
- Freedom to choose when and how much you work – we only measure results
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- 4-6 weeks paid sabbatical (depending on the tenure)
- Laptop budget up to €2,500 and it renews every 3 years
- €2,000 budget to set up your home office, and additional €300 every year after 3 years of tenure
- €250 per month for co-working space membership and/or internet service at home
- €4,000 per year contribution to use for training, workshops, and conferences
- €2,000 per year contribution for any equipment or services to improve and/or maintain your physical and mental health
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)