Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
We are seeking an experienced Staff Product Designer to lead design initiatives for our consumer-facing products and establish design patterns to enhance our global rider experience. Your work will be seen and used by consumers all over the world in the 150+ markets we operate in.
In addition to solid interaction and visual design skills, candidates should have experience thinking in terms of end-to-end user journey, applying strategic thinking and business goals to designs, and focusing on user feedback. We also look for candidates who know how to work as a team since you’ll be working with product managers, product designers, and engineers.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the product definition process together with Product Management, Engineering, and Business teams.
- Develop user experience design concepts, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, specifications.
- Understand the competitive market, and leverage your knowledge to suggest new features and flows.
- Ensure that final design proposals meet the objectives of the user experience and fit with the overall brand.
- Partner with product managers and engineers to own the user experience of new features from conception until launch.
- Collaborate with Lime’s hardware team to ensure the overall experience, spanning from software to hardware to service, are cohesive and support the rider’s journey.
- Drive the team to build experiences that delight users spanning software, hardware and the real world.
- 8+ years of experience in crafting, building and shipping quality consumer-facing products across a diverse group of platforms and form factors.
- An ability to own and drive the strategy and execution of entire end-to-end product solutions.
- A process that grounds work in user research and considers the context of the user’s experience.
- You are meticulous and detail-oriented with an ability to execute at a high level of aesthetic craft.
- Experience working in a very dynamic environment.
- Familiar with Figma and iterating quickly as the ideas evolve.
- Experience participating in both foundational and evaluative research.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $129,000.00, plus bonus and equity (when eligible) as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.