StructionSite is the digital version of the physical construction site. We turn a human with a hard hat and 360º camera into a “Google street view car” to rapidly digitize the jobsite. Our software allows project teams to communicate in the context of the jobsite anytime, from anywhere.
We are a team of engineers, product managers, designers and evangelists who have come together to transform how the world builds. We value learning above all and are looking for teammates who have the same appetite for growth and expansion. We welcome candidates with backgrounds in construction and other industries; joining the team could be a great opportunity to bridge your career progression from construction into ConTech. Come build with us!
As the Website Strategy Specialist, you will build:
- Website Roadmap: A world class website enables our prospects to learn about StructionSite products and problems we solve at their own pace before building the confidence to engage with sales. Additionally, the web experience must seamlessly deliver on predefined transactions our customers expect to perform on the corporate website. Build and iterate on website roadmap for ongoing improvement.
- CRO: Optimize conversion rates for demos and trials by finding message / content gaps, performing hi-frequency testing and diving in to web analytics.
- Design and UX: Stay up-to-date with evolving best practices for top-notch web experiences. Construction audience has a mix of office and field users. We have an extremely visual product. You will have the opportunity to build a stunning web and mobile experience here at StructionSite.
- Maintenance: Own our WordPress instance, work with 3rd party developers to stay on top of WP version updates, monitor plugins and maintain a reliable / secure infrastructure.
- Owned web experience for a growing software company for at least 3 years
- Ability to balance digital and business priorities
- Website as a product mentality – have an eye for what’s missing & new opportunities
- World-class web design and UX skills
- Ability to A/B test and obtain user feedback to boost conversion rates
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress and Google analytics
- Exceptional project management and communication skills
Life @ Structionsite
StructionSite respects your whole life. Here are some of the ways we support our team:
– Generous equity package and competitive salary
– Flexible Workspace
– Medical, Dental, and Vision for full-time employees in the US
– Team events, jobsite visits, hackathons, etc
StructionSite is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and dimensional work environment.