ZipRecruiter is looking to expand our engineering team. We are a successful startup (8 years old, 900+ employees) and we’re still growing rapidly.
We help employers and recruiters distribute their jobs online and screen their applicants. We also provide a job search engine and job alert email for job seekers and other job boards. You will even have the opportunity to lead significant projects. We pay market competitive salaries and offer generous benefits and equity. We are more laid back than the average startup and more fun than the average BigCo.
We’re looking for exceptional full stack software engineers who are happy to learn new technologies, and are willing to think like product/business people who personally implement software.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with our Product Team to spec out and implement new product features
- Develop unit/integration tests
- Assist data analysts with post-deploy analysis
- Participate in the deployment of various cloud-based technologies needed to implement projects
- When necessary, profile and improve performance
What we’re looking for:
- Superb software design and development skills
- Experience with general web development and programming in a Linux environment
- Experience with Perl or a similar language, such that you could pick it up quickly
- Experience with EC2 and other AWS technologies
- Experience with MySQL or other relational databases
Technologies we use:
Perl (DBIC, Catalyst), MySQL, jQuery, Amazon Web Services, Ubuntu
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
- Opportunities for advancement as our young startup grows
- Very competitive salary
- Generous bonus plan
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Competitive benefits package
- Healthy snacks
- Local gym discount
- Attractive paid time off policy – Open/Flexible vacation policy
ZipRecruiter is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. This organization uses E-Verify.