The Performance Marketing Specialist role at Remote Year will be focused on getting the message out in order to find new Remotes (customers) to join the Nation (broader Remote Year community). Starting at the top of the funnel, the Performance Marketing Specialist will be responsible for optimizing ad spend on a daily basis across campaigns, audiences, platforms and ad creatives. They will collaborate to make sure that we’re getting the best bang for our buck with our media spend while also staying true to brand in an ongoing and iterative fashion. The Performance Marketing Specialist will also be the owner of the entire UX for all users from traffic to lead, working to improve the experience at all stages to optimize the yield from our digital funnel. This is a highly executional role and will require you to get down in the weeds as an individual contributor, and has the potential to eventually become a manager role.
- Build and scale cost efficient paid digital campaigns spanning multiple channels and objectives
- Drive higher yield from paid media by optimizing the website experience for both paid and organic traffic
- Partner with creative team to build and iterate on creative for use in campaigns
- Create, run, and analyze A/B testing to various parts of the funnel and formulate new hypothesis on an ongoing basis to test and iterate on
- Summarize and report on digital marketing performance using our suite of analytical tools and methods
- Leverage analytical ability to look beyond the numbers in our paid marketing channels and understand how our traffic interacts with our website to grow the business
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in performance marketing at a fast-growing start up
- Deep expertise with Facebook, Instagram, and Google ad platform for lead acquisition
- Familiar with industry best practices in inbound marketing, demand generation, paid/organic search
- Proven ability to build accurate campaign budgets and campaign forecasts
- Proven track record of driving creative consistent with company brand positioning to improve ad performance
- Strong data evaluation skills with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions.
- Extraordinary analytical skills (Google Sheets / Excel fluency is a requirement; SQL fluency a nice-to-have).
- Experience/passion for A/B testing
- Experience with Pardot (preferred) and Salesforce (a plus)
Nice to have
- Experience building out analytics technology stacks to support marketing efforts
- Experience for a small high growth startup
- Experience in a startup creating a new space / industry
- Experience in other channel / ad platform experience (ex. Google Adwords, Linkedin, Youtube, etc.)
**This is a fully remote position that can be done from anywhere in the world**
Remote Year is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.