Stockopedia.com, the award-winning online stock market research service, is looking for a Senior Performance marketing manager to join our growing marketing team. We are building a global center of excellence to power our growth trajectory, which last year was over 50%.
We are looking for a hands-on doer with leadership skills to manage agencies (SEO, PPC) and liaise with internal stakeholders. It is a new role, pivotal to drive the marketing strategy and execution across multiple regions globally. You will be responsible to increase reach, drive conversions and ROI across the entire marketing funnel. This role reports directly to the Marketing Director.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a skilled senior performance marketer to join and accelerate a rapidly growing B2C Fintech SaaS brand. Join us and see your work have an immediate tangible impact on the international investor community.
- Own the performance marketing strategy across all channels to meet specific objectives within budget.
- Paid media channel management and reporting (search, social, display, offline print).
- SEO management, liaising with agency, and internal teams to optimise all aspects.
- Define strategy and expand the affiliates programme. With responsibility to run outreach campaigns and manage affiliate relationships.
- Drive conversion rate optimisation and innovation beyond core channels.
- Leverage external agency expertise to meet strategic priorities.
- Support marketing operations and campaign execution.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to execute the strategy
- Intuitive understanding of the relationship between media metrics and business KPIs, ideally in a B2C subscription business, SaaS or similar.
- Expert level knowledge of ad tech platforms and web analytics tools, including Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter and Google Analytics, Google Tag manager.
- Experience in building and growing an affiliate programme (highly desirable).
- Experience setting up A/B tests and running a CRO programme (desirable).
- Track record of solid budget management, driving ROI positive campaigns across paid and organic.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication abilities.
- Leadership skills, with exposure to agency and team management (desirable).
There are many benefits to working at Stockopedia.com but the best are the great work/life balance principles at our core.
- Work Flexibility – we provide complete work flexibility – whether you wish to be fully remote, part remote or wish to work full time from our Oxford office.
- Time Off – Great results need rest. With 24 days holidays plus bank holidays you’ll have ample time to climb mountains or kick back the tires.
- Sharpen the saw – we’ll cover the costs of any education and training you want to take.
- Expenses – expense every lunch that builds connections & any book that improves the mind. If it’s work related we’ll pay for it.
- Gear up – With a great gear budget for every hire we’ll help you get all the tools you need to do your best work.