Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence to our customers. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website traffic, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales and marketing leads.
We are a remote-first company, which means you can work from wherever you prefer as long as you are physically located in Europe. To support our distributed setup, we have a culture of transparency, ownership, and collaboration. We love our casual dress code, company retreats in sunny locations, and the opportunity to work with a truly diverse 100+ strong team based in 25 countries.
What sets us apart? We are a market leader with a solid business model ready to be scaled. Our data-driven and customer-centric approach keeps us grounded while providing a basis for sustainable and ambitious growth.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? Join our journey!
About The Role
As a Partner Sales Specialist, you’ll be in a high volume sales environment, where you’ll be responsible for bringing more business to Leadfeeder through various partner channels, including our affiliate program, community partner program and agency partner program.
This role has a lot of opportunity for growth and we are excited for you to help us get to the next level.
Your primary focus will be to:
- Train referral signups on how to best leverage Leadfeeder during their free trial period to make sure they purchase
- Assist with partner relationships by helping to answer their questions
- Bring your ideas and help optimize our process
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish in this role:
- A bachelor’s degree and/or 1-2 years experience of SaaS experience
- Experience with digital sales & marketing tools
- Comfortable with outbound outreach, including email, phone, social channels and in-person events
- Flexible, coachable and team work spirit
- Self-leadership to motivate yourself in a remote work position (We use Slack, Zoom, etc for transparency and coordination across our remote teams)
- Experience working at a marketing agency is a big plus
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced, and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- A competitive salary
- Bi-annual company retreats in sunny locations (currently remote, but we’ll resume as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!