WhiskerCloud, an innovative digital marketing agency, is looking for a meticulous and outcome-oriented Paid Search leader to join our passionate advertising and marketing crew. This dual role is one of player and coach. As an individual contributor responsible for steering targeted traffic and optimizing digital ad campaigns, you will spend considerable time meeting with customers, presenting results, and determining strategy. As a leader, you will be responsible for coaching and managing two skillful paid search team members – overseeing their account strategy, mentoring their development, and ensuring their success. Reporting to our Director of Marketing and Advertising, you will collaborate cross-departmentally and interact with a wide range of WhiskerCloud and Petvisor stakeholders.
Petvisor is the holding company for several subsidiaries, including PetDesk, WhiskerCloud, Vetstoria, Kontak, and Groomer.io. This is an exciting employment opportunity with responsibilities spanning the entire portfolio of companies.
Apply if you’re excited to:
- Talk to customers!! Exceed client expectations on calls and meetings – always being prepared, organized, and delivering thoughtful insights and results
- Craft and refine paid search/display campaigns, analyzing related metrics to unearth growth opportunities that digital advertising offers our clients
- Spearhead campaigns on platforms such as Google, Bing, Facebook/Meta, Twitter, and YouTube
- Curate organized notes and strategy blueprints for every advertising campaign
- Lead by example and manage the performance of existing Paid team members through mentorship and continuous coaching/feedback
- Be an in-house authority on customer journey insights and advertising finesse
- 5+ years of steering and optimizing multiple ad campaigns in tandem, alongside significant front-line exposure to customers
- Low ego, with a passion for or experience with leading a team
- A natural flair for navigating project management tools like HubSpot, Salesforce, or Trello
- Conversant with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics [bonus for ad certifications!], including masterfully setting up conversion tracking
- A proven record in tracking, dissecting, and reporting advertising campaign performance
- Customer-centric prowess – exceptional communication, adept problem-solving, and excellent at diffusing escalations
- Champion strategic direction, track emerging trends, and leverage data to steer informed decision-making
- Thrive in a high-growth environment and fueled by an unwavering eye for detail
- A collaborative spirit, seamlessly harmonizing with diverse teams to achieve company goals
Benefits & Perks
- Medical coverage for employees and dependents (80-90% covered by employer)
- Employer HSA contribution with HDHP
- 401(k) match up to 3.5%
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dental & Vision coverage available
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Time Off & 13 Paid Annual Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pawternity Leave, Financial Pet Adoption Support & Subsidized Pet Insurance
- $250 Annual Stipend for Learning and Development
PetDesk, an industry leader in Veterinary client communication software, has helped over 3,700 veterinary practices streamline business with simple software solutions that help pet parents stay current, and pet care providers stay connected. CLICK HERE to learn more about the company and why over 5 million users trust our app!
Our recruiting process is rooted in “Who: The A Method of Hiring” and consists of an average 2-week hiring timeline.
As a culture, we value curiosity, vulnerability, joy, and fulfillment – which drive us in our mission to engage pet parents in their pet’s health through a deeper relationship with their pet care providers – ultimately delivering on our vision to extend and improve the lives of pets, pet care providers, and the people working here at PetDesk. We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment among our gender-balanced workforce. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.