iVelocity Marketing, a digital marketing agency, is looking to expand its Paid Search advertising team.
The Paid Search Specialist is responsible for designing, setting up, managing, and running paid search campaigns for iVelocity’s clients as well as for iVelocity’s own internal marketing campaigns. The Paid Search Specialist is focused on optimizing paid search campaigns across platforms and landing pages associated with those campaigns. They maintain a high level of insight into current trends, research and best practices in the field. They work closely with the Account Manager, SEO Manager and Media Buyer to optimize client results.
What does our ideal candidate look like for the Paid Search Specialist position?
- MINIMUM of 3 years experience with paid Google Ads. Five (5) years is preferred.
- Clickfunnels or Landing page software experience mandatory.
- WordPress Knowledge — Preferred but not necessary.
- Experience with Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, email marketing a plus.
- Customer Service / Client Facing Experience — Must be comfortable communicating strategy and results of ad campaigns to clients.
- Ability to work with little to no oversight on 15 – 25 active clients
- Team Player / Go-Getter — We need someone who works well with others, but also excels by themselves
- Tenacity and Entrepreneurial Spirit — Being a successful small business, we only bring strong individuals onto our rapidly growing team. Every single one of us treats this company like it’s our own, and we’re looking for like-minded individuals.
- Ability to think creatively – Innovation is a requirement in our organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills internally and externally
- Attention to detail – Include in cover letter your mantra or an inspirational quote that defines you
Questions to ask yourself about whether iVelocity Marketing will be a good fit for you:
- Why does digital marketing excite you?
- Are you looking for a startup situation where creative freedom and ideas are not only welcomed and encouraged but rewarded?
- Can you work under stressful situations that arise without warning?
- Do you enjoy establishing human connections and can you foster relationships with your own client portfolio?
Benefits to working with iVelocity Marketing:
A growing team environment that is open to your ideas and encourages innovation. You’ll have access to continuing education and regular training opportunities to improve your marketing and client management skills. We offer health and dental insurance, and vacation time.
You will need to provide your own laptop.
We are a remote company. Many of the team members are based in Denver, Colorado, but we are open to team members able to work normal Mountain Time business hours.