Are you a superstar Paid Search Manager who is ready to lead the way forward in building high performing campaigns across search channels?
Seamless.AI is looking for a Paid Search Manager to plan, manage and optimize B2B campaigns across paid advertising channels (Google Ads, Bing, etc.) from awareness, to acquisition, to revenue.
This is a key role for our next stage of growth and we’re looking for someone who is looking for an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Pre-IPO SaaS companies in the country.
- Manage and create engaging marketing campaigns that include, but are not limited to direct response driven ads, pay-per-click advertising, programmatic, account based marketing initiatives, landing page optimization (Instapage, ClickFunnels), and video marketing.
- Proactive campaign management and optimization for all existing campaigns, with a data driven approach for creating profitable results as it pertains to our user, demo and revenue goals.
- Reporting and analytics, combining results realized from platforms, combined with trackable results, using Salesforce and Tableau.
- Collaborate with marketing and cross-functional teams to create innovative marketing solutions as well as ensure best in class practices when it comes to copywriting, and campaign execution.
- End to end management of performance marketing activity across Paid Search channels.
- Working closely with internal and external partners/team members to implement, optimize and report on performance.
- Develop test and learn initiatives across Paid Search and other emerging paid search platforms.
- Work with our Director of Paid Media, Product Marketing and our broader marketing team to ensure messaging across all channels are consistent and aligned.
- Ensure budget is spent across performance channels efficiently.
- Track and report on key performance indicators of media activity.
- Familiarity with SEO, social networking technologies and display advertising
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to go beyond the basic project/job description
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of paid search experience, with demonstrable results showcasing an ability to optimize for scale, ROI/ROAS, and other metrics-driven KPIs
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Bing, and other paid search advertising platforms
- An understanding of end-to-end campaign management
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to read dashboards in Salesforce, Google Analytics, HeatMaps and Tableau
- Strong proficiency in Google Sheets
- Experience in B2B SaaS
You’ll fit right in with our marketing team, if you:
- Are positive with a “whatever it takes” attitude to support and achieve our goals.
- Are never happy with the status quo and always challenging yourself and team members to new limits.
- Are a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit — quick to adapt to changing needs