We’re obsessed with growth. From enabling companies to flourish, to helping careers bloom.
SupportNinja was founded in 2015 to help companies solve for scale and connect them with a wider world of talent. Our vision is to show the world a better way to grow by developing the best people, implementing the latest technology, and challenging the status quo.
What does a day in the life as a Paid Media Specialist look like?
- Work closely with the Director of Growth Marketing to prepare paid media planning documents, campaign schedules, budgets, and reports with a focus on effectively reaching target audiences.
- Implement planned campaigns on paid media platforms including search, social, display, and other formats.
- Monitor & optimize delivery of paid media campaigns by maintaining full situational awareness of live, active spend and making needed changes to ensure campaigns perform according to objectives.
- Collaborate with performance marketing and content teams to plan advertising campaigns and creative content to address target audiences, including participating in strategy and creative brainstorming sessions.
- Report regularly (weekly, monthly, quarterly) to relevant stakeholders on campaign performance and participate in internal market/campaign performance meetings.
- Consult & coordinate regularly with other members of the performance marketing team to evaluate performance across all marketing efforts.
- Maintain consistent delivery of qualified lead volume and pipeline value at levels that meet or exceed quarterly enterprise goals.
- Establish & maintain first-party CRM audiences and research prospect accounts for ad targeting in collaboration with sales and other members of the marketing team.
- Collect & analyze market data for innovative, creative ad units and technology, competitor information, and cultural trends affecting paid media performance.
- Stay up to date on trends and proactively identify new areas of opportunity and/or expansion for paid media.
- Track media spending to ensure budget compliance.
- Receive feedback from and work closely with the sales team in order to understand the quality, quantity, and territories for paid inbound leads. Adjust campaigns and audiences based on the information provided.
What are the required qualifications for a Paid Media Specialist?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field.
- 2-3 years of agency or in-house marketing experience in a non-creative role. Experience managing paid media campaigns is a plus.
- Familiarity with platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, and Google Analytics. Experience with paid ABM platforms, like RollWorks, is a plus.
- Understanding of marketing performance metrics and interest in applying that understanding to drive revenue outcomes.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills — a media math nerd who always asks “why.”
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; experience with more advanced analytics tools a plus.
- Familiar with CRM software, HubSpot preferred.
- Motivated self-starter; able to effectively follow a guided independent learning path.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal communication, active listening, and excellent written grammar and spelling.
Having these qualifications are helpful, but not required
- Extensive knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, and Google Analytics. Experience with paid ABM platforms, like RollWorks
- B2B experience
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel; experience with more advanced analytics tools
- Experience with CRM software
- Experience growing media efforts for a disruptive company
$65,000 – $85,000 a year
Ninja Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off, birthday leave
- Bonus and incentive plans
- Opportunities for skills training and personal and professional development
- Employee Referral Program
Experience infinite fun so you can have infinite growth. Discover A Better Way to Grow! Are you ready?
The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is in general terms and are not definitive. The post holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary.
SupportNinja is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law.