GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment – but you’ll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It’s a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a PAID MEDIA DIRECTOR to join our MARKETING team.
- Drive revenue growth in B2B and B2C audiences through Paid media strategies: Launch, optimize, and track paid advertising campaigns to acquire new MQLs, SMBs, and end-user subscriptions leading a team of Paid Media specialists.
- Provide strategic and hands-on leadership on budget allocation, highly analytical costs optimization, campaign structure, and reach/frequency strategies to improve ROAs, CPL, and CPA. Manage Paid Media through completion: strategy, design, operations, and reporting.
- Coordinate the development of effective campaigns, including keyword lists and creative approval (with agencies and internal teams), finding innovative and cost-effective ideas to increase ROI in the US, Latam, and Europe.
- Implement successful tracking and reporting for Revenue and Lead Generation from Paid channels, working with Analytics and Martech teams.
- Build Media plans, forecast the impact initiatives and regularly identify and implement new opportunities to improve current processes and approaches. Define spending across channels considering seasonality, channel scalability, and key market growth targets.
- Drive growth globally while balancing out specific local demands and requests and having the proper judgment to manage campaigns and initiatives efficiently, while still being relevant for key growth markets.
- Build hypothesis-based tests, identify opportunities and run AB tests in segmentation, channel, content, and CTA in order to optimize ROAs.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in existing business processes and apply solutions to remove bottlenecks and improve the team’s efficiency.
- Manage people in different countries and time zones.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 8+ years of extensive experience in digital advertising and online media buying (SEM, paid social, retargeting, display), including enterprise-level clients with a focus on ROAs and lead generation.
- Proven track record of managing CPL, CPA, ROAS, and revenue goals with a demonstrated history of driving profitable results at scale.
- Experience with Growth experimentation methodologies, attribution models, and A/B testing.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and global projects with multiple stakeholders, including data analytics, creative teams, and sales.
- Strong analytical skills for robust data-driven decision-making. A natural affinity for numbers, analytics, and the detailed workings of complex systems. Experience with implementing B2B or B2C attribution models.
- Extremely proficient in Excel and have experience using it to build models and forecasts.
- Desired: Experience in regional or global teams, managing and reporting to stakeholders across the globe.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We’re a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, vision, and life insurance
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is to take time away from work to recharge. Employees receive a minimum of 25 days PTO per year with an additional day for each year of tenure (up to 5) in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!)
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent’s relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!