Hi! Before diving into the job details, let’s give you some context on who we are and what to expect when joining the team.
Typeform has seen significant change since it was founded 10 years ago. We’re expanding from a small Barcelona-based business to a truly international and remote company. Our vision is a world of more personal business relationships. We believe we can create that world by living our mission: To bring people closer with better conversations.
To do so, we look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about taking organizations to their next chapter. But we are aware it’s not for everyone, our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
About the Role
We are looking for a paid display, paid social and programmatic marketer to join our growing, high performing team. You’ll take care of paid media campaigns.
Things you will do:
- Define, implement, and evaluate paid marketing activities that drive Typeform signups and paid subscriptions.
- Participate in the development of the multi-channel strategy.
- Develop your creative ideas into assets that inspire and convert thanks to our copywriters and designers. You will be responsible for briefing and implementing the campaigns.
- Create campaigns, audiences and ads
- Track assets performance on our advertising server
- Manage the day-to-day operations: set bids, handle budget and implement optimizations
- Learn to design experiments to show the incremental impact of the campaigns we are running.
- You will (primarily) work with online video, paid social, and programmatic
What you already bring to the table:
- 2-3 years experience in media buying in a performance marketing environment
- Preferred channels: paid social, programmatic, display, search, such as Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Google Ads, Youtube Ads, etc.
- Ideally, you have managed campaigns end-to-end: from ideation, to pitch, creative brief, implementation and measurement
- Strong analytical skills: you have no trouble understanding campaign performance and you can tell stories with data. You’re detail oriented.
- Creative: if you’re running performance marketing, you need to be driven by results but, most importantly, you need to be creative.
- Writing skills: you won’t write your own ad copy, but you should be proficient. So the better you are at expressing your ideas in a written form, the better we will understand and value how you’re making an impact.
- Ad server experience with trafficking campaigns
- You have hands-on experience in SaaS or B2B enterprise lead-generation environments, as well as Sales Technology / Marketing Technology
To fulfill our vision (Bring people in) and mission (To bring people closer with better conversations), our 500 remote Typeformers from 55 different countries come together to live up and deliver on that promise.
As a remote-first company, we can hire in Spain, the United States, the United Kingdom, Colombia, France, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Poland and Portugal. The location is to be subjected to change, depending on the role.
With our (future) Typeformers, we will accelerate our product development, nurture emerging technologies, expand headcount, and deepen strategic partnerships across our platform with this investment.
Why? Simply because 89% of companies say online is their principal customer interaction channel.
Yet, only 34% of companies treat customers as unique individuals.
Are you ready to join us and make a difference?
* Typeform drives hundreds of millions of interactions per year, powering conversational, human-led experiences all over the world. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We believe that by celebrating our differences, we can win together.