We are a team of nurses and innovators that are reimagining how healthcare staffing works! We connect healthcare workers with caregiving facilities around the globe by displacing the recruiter-centric staffing agency with our intelligent matching marketplace. Our platform significantly lowers costs and decreases time-to-fill by connecting the right caregivers with the right opportunities at the right times.
Digital labor marketplaces are just beginning to emerge in healthcare, and you’ll join a uniquely experienced team with ample funding, top-tier investors, and ambitions to become the preeminent leaders in the space. Come join us!
What We’re Looking For
We need an analytical and driven individual to lead our paid acquisition efforts to scale our marketplace and make Trusted a household name for healthcare professionals across the country. Using data to inform your decisions, you’ll help define Trusted’s current and future paid budget allocation and grow our paid acquisition program into a world-class, extremely efficient engine.
In addition to helping us achieve our goals within the marketplace, you’ll help us reach nurses from all walks of life by amplifying all aspects of marketing including lead generation, branding, event marketing, among other initiatives. You’ll turn over every rock in the pursuit of a more efficient acquisition program by testing and scaling new channels, and help make a lasting impression on nurses online and offline.
- Oversee a large acquisition budget that helps us achieve our business goals of lead generation, brand awareness, and community building.
- Build, manage and scale high-performing paid campaigns across various channels including Google Search/Display, Facebook, Instagram and others.
- Develop and implement an A/B testing roadmap to continuously improve ROI and reduce costs.
- Identify, test, and scale new channels for acquisition and brand awareness objectives.
- Leverage down-funnel performance metrics to identify opportunities for improvement across digital channels and campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Product, and Design teams to create compelling creatives and relevant value propositions.
Who You Are
- Passionate | You love thinking about and creating experiences, understand all the pieces that have the power to make a strong and positive impression, and obsess over the details. You are just as comfortable getting in the weeds to build campaigns as you are operating at a high level to develop long-term paid acquisition strategies.
- Creative | You think outside the box to understand and create for your target audience. You’re able to work with the resources you have to orchestrate campaigns that achieve both business objectives as well as great user experiences.
- Analytical | You trust historical data more than your gut to help make your decisions. You’re able to dig into the data to understand the cause behind the performance of your campaigns and are always on the lookout for developing trends in the data.
- Driven | Working for an early-stage startup is exciting to you and you thrive when there is a little bit of ambiguity in the air. You don’t wait for direction, you seize the opportunity, and want to be on a team that thinks the same way.
- Fast learner | Ok, so maybe you haven’t done 100% on the list above, but you’re excited about picking up new things and you think learning curves are more like runways. You’re a self-starter and if provided with the right direction you’ll figure out how to get to the destination.
- 3+ years of experience in a paid acquisition role
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Ads, and Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Experience managing a large acquisition budget across multiple paid channels
- Experience developing and executing A/B testing strategies
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- The opportunity to join in the early stage of a well-funded company that’s primed for rapid growth and expansion
- Working directly with a world-class team of engineers, designers, marketers, and entrepreneurs
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Open vacation & sick time and flexible work hours
- Employer-paid health insurance, vision, and denta
- lA flexible, remote-first culture and a modern, dog-first HQ in the Financial District of San Francisco