Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We’re constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
We are looking for an Operations Administrator to join our Operations team and work closely with our COO to support and further develop Kinsta’s operations programs.
- Handle routine workflows and record keeping to support all of Kinsta’s compliance programs (data privacy, client agreements, regulatory and sanctions compliance, and contract compliance).
- Keep our SaaS system of record (Blissfully) updated. Keep an eye out for and investigate unexpected SaaS use or spend.
- Create and manage documentation around Operations policies and workflows.
- As necessary, research emerging compliance and operations topics and write summary reports for internal use.
- Occasionally, act as the Operations team’s project manager: coordinate meetings, track deliverables, and communicate progress on different projects.
- Process onboarding and offboarding tasks.
- Administer company-wide software systems such as Blissfully, Google Workspace, Slack, 1Password, and Atlassian products.
- Be the go-to-person for Kinsta team members regarding the use of these systems.
- Native level fluency in English.
- Previous experience in the operation of a distributed technology company.
- Experience dealing with data privacy questions (strong knowledge of data privacy legislation like GDPR, CCPA, and PIPEDA is a plus!).
- Task-oriented with minute attention to detail: you will be handling a variety of recurring routine workflows on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, as well as working with legal contracts and detailed policies. We are looking for someone who is extremely accurate and organized, able to catch even the smallest mistakes, and someone who really thrives on finishing a long to-do list of administrative tasks.
- A great communicator:you will be in touch with several providers, vendors, as well as internal team members all day every day.
- A wonderful writer:on our remote team, writing is our primary way of communicating. Drafting and writing emails, documentation, policies and more will be a big part of your job.
- Tech savvy:you will work with tools such as Blissfully, Google Workspace, Atlassian, 1Password and Slack. The ability to pick up the use of such web technologies is extremely important.
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.