Searching for a flexible, remote and rewarding teaching opportunity? iTutorGroup are looking for enthusiastic teachers with great communication and global perspective to teach, guide, and motivate our students in English learning. iTutorGroup is the global leader in online education. We have over 30,000 teachers delivering and enjoying classes on the most versatile online learning platform. Sessions are available 24/7 and you can teach anywhere around the world. Join us and expect nothing less than the best teaching experience and meet a wide range of students from all walks of life!
Why Teach with iTutorGroup
- Hourly rate: $18~$20, plus monthly review for base rate increase, teaching incentives, referral bonus and other promotions.
- Flexibility with no commute. You can teach anywhere in the world!
- Multiple types of classes with professional and interesting curriculum provided, so that you can focus just on teaching.
- The fast-growing large scale of client base will secure your schedule
- Top-notch professional Training from experienced instructors to strengthen and develop your teaching skills
- 24/7 timely support from our Global Teaching Resources team
- Link with a global community of passionate and enthusiastic 30,000+ teachers
Who We Want?
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher is a must
- A minimum commitment of 10 peak hours per week. Book more if you’d like! (Unlimited classes)
- Teaching credential (eg. TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or DELTA)
- At least 1 year of teaching experience preferred (including homeschooling, tutoring, coaching, mentoring, and other experiences)
What is Teaching at iTutorGroup like?
- Guide and teach students from a wide age range with progressive lesson plans provided.
- Teach 25min 1-on-1/2 classes or 45min group classes.
- Create a friendly atmosphere for students to learn in and encourage creativity in the virtual learning environment.
- Meet great people from different cultures and career backgrounds in adult classes, or have fun with talented children and teenagers in our junior classes.