Imperfect Foods was founded in 2015 with a mission to reduce food waste and build a better food system for everyone. We offer imperfect (yet delicious) produce, affordable pantry items, and quality meat and dairy. We deliver them conveniently to our customers’ doorsteps and pride ourselves on offering up to a 30% discount compared to grocery store prices. Our customers can get the healthy, seasonal produce they want alongside the grocery staples they rely on, without having to compromise their budget or values. We’re proving that doing the right thing for the planet doesn’t have to cost more, and that shopping for quality ingredients can support the people and resources that it takes to grow our favorite foods.
We’re headquartered in San Francisco with operations all over the country. Check our website to see if there is an Imperfect near you!
We’re looking for folks who are positive, motivated, and ready to change the world. If that sounds like you, drop us a line!
About the Role:
Imperfect Foods is seeking an experienced growth marketing professional with proven experience developing successful offline media strategy for B2C eCommerce user acquisition. Must have experience developing media measurement models for TV and radio advertising.
- Lead strategy and media buying for TV, Radio, Streaming and Podcasts by managing internal teams and outside agencies
- Develop combined national and local buying strategy to target specific user acquisition and CAC targets by DMA and region
- Lead cross-functional brainstorming with growth, product and brand to develop ad creative in line with our mission and brand
- Negotiate most cost effective CPMs through multi-tier buying strategy (local. National, PE, NPE)
- Work collaboratively with growth and brand managers to synchronize ad campaigns for seasonal promotions
- Work with business intelligence and outside agencies to develop in-house measurement models for measuring CAC by DMA / placement
Skills & Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience with TV, radio, streaming and podcast advertising for an eCommerce CPG company
- Highly-analytical and well-versed in measuring offline media for online business (attribution modeling, exit polls, spike analysis, halo measurement)
- Expert understanding of direct response TV best practices
- Must be able to manipulate and analyze data in MS Excel or Sheets for regular reporting and measurement
- Must have prior experience managing offline media to weekly user acquisition and CAC targets
- Strong understanding of seasonal cost fluctuations in offline media buying markets
- You’re Half ‘Mad Men’ and Half ‘Math Men’ – Enamored with delightful creative and precise analytics
- You have a voracious appetite for media – TV, radio and podcasts. You love it all!
- You’re passionate about our mission to eliminate food waste and create a better food system for all
Details of the Position:
- Full-time, exempt position reporting to the Director of Growth
- Salary and employee stock options commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package including health care, paid vacation, 401K, paid parental leave, and recurring credit towards your Imperfect account!
- Candidate can be remotely located within the United States
- Sedentary work; involves sitting most of the time
- Occasional movement around the office may be necessary
- Regular work with computers, including keyboards, mouses, and screens
- Standing desks and / or other ergonomic accommodation is available upon request
- Regular use of mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets
Individuals seeking employment at Imperfect Foods are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
U.S. E-Verify Notice: Imperfect Foods participates in E-Verify in the United States. Imperfect will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
How we are protecting employees from COVID-19
At Imperfect Foods, employee health and safety is our top priority. We have implemented processes and precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our facilities. We provide gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer to all essential employees who must report to work. Before entering our warehouse, employees have their temperatures checked. In addition, we take great care to ensure frequently touched surfaces are sanitized throughout the day and all warehouses are fully sanitized weekly.
We have also implemented an Emergency Sick Leave policy providing full-time and part-time employees 2 additional weeks of paid time off and up to 26 weeks paid leave if they have a confirmed case of COVID-19.