At Namaste, your ideas can become fantastic products in no time. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there is no limit to what we can accomplish together.
Do you love crafting elegant solutions and solving highly complex challenges?
Can you see the importance of every detail?
We’re a diverse community of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it.
We are looking for a motivated Mid Level Product Designer to help us design new features and continue to maintain a high level of quality for the existing ones. With your understanding of Design Thinking and experience working with Design Systems you will help craft end to end experiences that delight our patients and customers across devices and touch-points.
If you are comfortable working in an exciting environment with rapidly changing priorities, if you are creative and inspired to invent new ways to help design amazing products that customers love, please join us! We would really love to work with you!
As a Product Designer, you will work together with fellow UX & UI designers, researchers and strategists on solving design challenges by creating high fidelity designs and prototypes of features or new products and carry them through sign-off with stakeholders as well as QA with engineering.
You must have:
- 3 Years experience working in a similar role with a strong portfolio you can walk us through.
- Experience designing for eCommerce, websites as well as apps ideally.
- Experience working with Design Systems and modern UI design tools (Figma, Sketch/Libraries, Abstract, InVision, Zeplin etc.).
- A good understanding of the end to end iterative UX process.
- Exceptional UI abilities, a keen eye for good design and rich visual culture.
- Great communication skills and a good sense of humor.
Great to haves:
- Understanding of front-end coding standards and limitations, coding knowledge a plus.
- Experience working within Remote teams and Agile environments
What we offer:
Fully remote and highly talented distributed team.
Working on a great tech stack with cutting edge technologies.
Product company with a long-term vision.
Competitive salary depending on the relative work experience.
Project exposure and ownership that impacts our users, product, and business.
Challenging technical tasks, fast learning cycles, and meaningful feedback.
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Namaste Technologies. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Namaste Technologies welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.