Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 7 million digital marketers customers using Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
Semrush is an absolute leader in helping good marketers become great!
A Digital Media Buyer will be responsible for the development and implementation of media strategies and tactics with third-party vendors that include but not limited to native advertising, content syndication, paid display, external online events, and email blasts. An ability to communicate effectively, translate results into a consumable story, and own the details is crucial.
- Develop strategic recommendations for external media advertising that meet business and marketing goals and objectives
- Develop tactical recommendations on the audience, geography, competitive and creative rotation
- Own execution of media plan details with development and maintenance of documentation, approvals, and budgets
- Negotiate and place media campaigns directly with third-party vendors including global media outlets and niche bloggers
- Provide measurement with necessary information and document framework to pull results data (e.g., performance reports, buy summaries, etc.)
- Analyze the data against the defined campaign success metrics
- Manage invoices and billing-related responsibilities of the media plan
- Experience with direct media buying
- Understanding of the media planning and buying process as well as a background in digital marketing concepts, best practices and buy practices
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to discuss campaign wins and challenges directly with client contacts
- Ability to understand client objectives and how they translate into media strategies
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of the digital media marketplace (opportunities, rates, partners), including display, native, mobile, video, social and paid search channels
- Experience with third-party ad servers, tagged URLs, and site tagging strategy
- Experience in pulling research, rating, and competitive information from differing available resources depending on the context
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills with the ability to analyze campaign data and market research and assist in formulating actionable optimization plans
- A minimum of three years of media planning experience in an agency or a marketing department
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.