With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 150 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Marketing Operations to join our team and lead the development of our marketing operations function. We need an individual who is looking for an opportunity to make a big impact by creating both a short and long term strategy for marketing automation, campaign support, database management, and the marketing tech stack. This role is critical to the success of our marketing and sales teams at ReCharge and will report to the VP of Marketing.
We are currently using Hubspot in a very limited capacity and need someone who is eager to take control of that project, build all initial programs and campaigns, and instill a high level of operational excellence in the marketing department. In the long-term, you will work with the VP of Marketing to identify future needs and define the optimal combination of marketing tools and systems that will help drive predictable and scalable growth for ReCharge.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Build and manage our Hubspot instance.
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day execution of requests from all stakeholders.
- Ensure data integrity and identify opportunities for enrichment and more efficient handling of data.
- Assist in building a measurement program to track the efficacy of marketing efforts.
- Assist in building out Hubspot reports and dashboards.
- Work closely with peers on the marketing and sales teams to ensure alignment.
What You’ll Bring
- 5-7 years of experience managing a major, marketing automation platform
- Hubspot experience is greatly beneficial
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM is desired
- Excellent project management and ability to stay organized
- Resourcefulness: you’ll figure out what needs to be done and find ways to make it happen
- Ability to work remotely and a desire to make an impact at a high-growth start-up
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.