Territory is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Media, who will be an integral part of the Digital Marketing team, with a focus on new customers and driving digital revenue via paid media channels. This person will be responsible for optimizing multiple types of paid media campaigns, including Search, Social, Display, Video, & more, with a strong understanding of the strengths, limitations, & best practices within each channel. This individual will also be the owner of analytics, forecasts, budget recommendations, and strategies tied to these channels.
We’re a platform for the next generation of wellness, focused on the hardest problem — personalized nutrition. We sell fresh food for Food Tribes (representing 39% of the U.S. population, including whole30, gluten-free, paleo, ketogenic, vegan, and vegetarian).
We’re direct-to-consumer ecommerce with differentiated distribution, blending direct to home delivery with partnership with leading fitness outlets for local pickup locations (including yoga, cycling and CrossFit studios as well as boutique and high-end health clubs).
We lead with purpose and intention, just like our customers. We’re operating in four markets (DC, DFW, SoCal and the Bay Area) and expanding. In each, we work with amazing chefs using responsibly-sourced ingredients to create healthy meals that our customers rely on to undergird their health & wellness goals.
This person will be responsible for optimizing a mix of paid media campaigns, including branded & non-branded search, social, display, video, etc., as well as identifying opportunities for growth in new channels. Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing & CRM, you will support and implement data-driven campaigns with the help of insights from rigorous quantitative analysts. You’ll own the end-to-end execution of performance marketing campaigns including strategy, execution, analytics, and forecasting.
- Be the strategic leader of your channels, & develop paid media strategy in partnership with the Director of Growth Marketing & CRM
- Manage the optimization and growth of paid channels with a focus on performance, hitting CPA & customer goals via creative testing, audience segmentation, & leveraging new ad platform features
- Evaluate channel allocation to assess the efficacy of the current channels being utilized, and recommend additional channels and/or budget reallocations
- Provide analytics and critical insights on performance across paid marketing channels, driving key investment decisions
- Analyze the impact and ROI of acquisition and retargeting campaigns across all marketing channels (digital & non-digital)
- Create reports and dashboards to deliver daily, weekly and monthly views and insights for each marketing channel to assist in the storytelling of digital channel health to the executive team
- Surface actionable insights that will improve and optimize ongoing marketing strategies; liaise across culinary & content teams to create winning campaigns that delight our customers
- Stay in the know about industry trends, changes to key products (from Google, Facebook, and others), & best practices in order to make recommendations to team.
Your Mindset & Experience
At the root of it, you’re a scrappy data-driven performance marketer. You have an insatiable curiosity, and a history of A/B testing your way to success. You want to be part of a high-growth enterprise that’s making a significant difference in the world where you can play a key role.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in directly managing paid media buying (in-platform), including campaign structure, targeting, optimization, and measurement.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of ad product suites including Facebook, Google Ads (Adwords), Search Ads 360, Google Analytics
- High level of comfort analyzing & speaking to key digital performance metrics – CPA, CPM, CAC etc.
- Versed in strategies to find new audiences, maximize spend efficiently, and respond to trends on the fly
- Must demonstrate an executive-ready presence, and the ability to present to members of the leadership team
- High levels of proactivity, accountability, organization, and agility
Preferred location is DC up to NY metro or LA, however, candidates will be considered in the contiguous United States.
We’re a mission-driven bunch – motivated to both make great eating crazy simple, delicious and life-changing. We care a lot about health and wellness so we’re foodies and fitness fanatics who are passionate about growing our business.
We try to reflect that mission in how we work:
- We are a distributed, remote team with team members all over the US. We have physical offices in NY, DC/VA, LA, SF and DFW. We live on Slack.
- We’re all about creating a culture of individuals that hold themselves to a very high standard and get great satisfaction from doing excellent work.
- We offer competitive compensation & benefits including health, dental & vision insurance and 401k. Benefits also include food and fitness reimbursement.
- We believe at our core that the most important thing for anyone is to do challenging work that you’re naturally drawn to with a team you dig in order to make a meaningful difference in the world.