Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive for prospective patients. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it easy for therapists to grow their practices, and possible for patients to find quality care they can afford.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 300,000+ appointments per month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact
About The Role:
As Headway’s first Marketing Associate, you will enable us to connect with customers (providers, patients, and payers) meaningfully at scale. Through operational support of our Payer Marketing and Communications functions, your organizational excellence and attention to detail will allow you to execute on everything from email campaigns, to in-person convenings with c-suite stakeholders of the nation’s most preeminent health insurance companies. The right candidate loves bringing order to complex, ambiguous problems and processes, and cares deeply about the relationships built between customers and brand.
- Own execution of all direct communications sent to Headway patients and providers, accurately building distribution lists from Looker, using HTML to format emails, and deploying via Sendgrid
- Run operations and logistics for Headway-led summits, payer convenings, and company attendance and engagement at conferences
- Take initiative to source and lock in creative, desirable elements to bring Headway-led events alive (e.g. location, venues, menus, experiences, transportation, and more)
- Manage guest lists, attendance, and creation and distribution of invites
- Build and manage budgets for conferences and Headway-led events
- Proactively collaborate with a wide range of colleagues to drive clarity, operating against clear deadlines
- Be the best Quality Assurance lead in the country, putting your flawless attention to detail to work
You’d be a great fit if…
- You have 2+ years of professional experience running high-profile campaigns (whether events or marketing campaigns)
- You have attention to detail and can manage complex processes with precision
- You are able to coordinate large, disparate amounts of moving pieces and distill them into a clear, concise attack plan
- You are a self-starter and highly operational, with strong project management skills
- You are an exceptional written and verbal communicator (bonus if you’ve done this in a customer-facing environment!)
- You thrive in fast paced, ambiguous environments, and love getting in at the ground-level to build 0 to 1 (bonus if you have experience doing this first-hand at a growth stage start-up)
- You’re gritty, results-oriented, and self-driven
We believe a team’s strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem – across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from our NYC HQ.
Headway is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Headway will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected]