Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate investing as simple as investing in stocks. Simply put, we are passionate about helping our customers build wealth through real estate.
Roofstock has been recognized as a Great Place to Work® and was recently named to the Forbes Fintech 50 and the Red Herring 100 lists of most innovative companies. Roofstock has raised over $135M to date, is based in Oakland, California and Dallas,Texas with approximately 180 people and is growing rapidly. Check out our reviews and see why our employees love working here!
We’ve built an amazing culture where everyone has a voice. We’re nice. We get things done. We have fun. We believe in work-life balance (yes, you can really take a vacation). And our values are pretty B.A.D.A.S.S.
Be customer obsessed.
Act like an owner, because you are one.
Don’t be afraid to break things in the pursuit of better.
All of us are empowered to do the right thing.
Stay curious and create what’s next. Fast.
Seriously. No jerks.
Roofstock is looking for a Marketing Analyst to help shape the way we market to our users and build technology to improve how they invest. This person will know how to slice and dice data into recommendations that will guide a wide variety of decision-making and instinctively know how to ask the right questions, create queries and pull the right data into reporting structures that guide corporate strategy.
What You Will Do
- Work in partnership with Data Engineering to build and analyze sales funnels and buyer/seller intent
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns and make recommendations to improve performance
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates) and build reporting and insights to understand campaign efficiencies
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns, focused on lead and customer acquisition costs
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations based on customer behavior and journey analysis
- Own analytics projects that support our PR strategies, presentations to our board of directors, potential investor pitches, etc.