We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
The lifecycle team plays a critical role in growing our business. We work collaboratively with departments across the organization to ideate, develop, and implement world-class integrated customer journeys. We’re responsible for bringing in new business, nurturing them throughout their entire lifecycle and turning them into lifelong 1Password advocates.
1Password is looking for an experienced Digital Lifecycle Marketing Manager to play a critical role in some of our most important growth initiatives. You’ll optimize our marketing funnel, and create compelling chat and product experiences that convert leads into happy expanding customers. The ideal candidate has experience with building engaging, creative, yet data-driven lifecycle programs and has a highly empathetic, customer-centric mindset.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of B2B lifecycle marketing experience.
- 2+ years of experience working with a conversational chatbot provider (Drift is recommended).
- Proven success in working with cross-functional teams, such as Analytics, Demand Generations and Sales, to create and execute against shared goals.
- A passion for understanding the customer, their needs, and how we can best address them.
- Ability to define quarterly roadmap with milestones (including KPIs), and to execute on that strategy efficiently.
- Highly quantitative and drives decisions using data (loves running vlookups in Excel).
- Impeccable eye for detail and critical thinker who can develop creative solutions.
- Proficient in G-Suite, CRM software, marketing automation or email marketing software (Salesforce, Marketo are a plus).
- Ambitious Self-Starter who is not afraid to be hands-on and execute when needed.
- Strong conversion-oriented copywriting skills.
- BA/BS degree
What you can expect:
- Harness the power of technology and data to create thoughtful customer experiences that drive relevancy, value realization, and business impact.
- Identify key metrics and constantly measure and report program performance, rigorously A/B test, and optimize our communications across channels. Understand the journey of leads as they become MQLs, opportunities, and customers.
- Craft and iterate on privacy and security messaging that converts free trials into happy, active customers.
- Collaborate with our Sales and Growth Marketing teams to improve the conversion rates of our Teams and Business trial accounts.
- Work with product teams to craft and launch experiences to onboard and activate users to new product features.
- Develop the reports in partnership with our Analytics team, that we’ll use to measure program effectiveness and then share your results regularly.
- Use Drift to serve content that will educate users, and help them discover features and value within their trial.
United States-based roles only: Minimum annual salary for this role is $94,000USD, plus immediate participation in 1Password’s benefits program (health, dental, 401k and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs. All employees are owners of 1Password and receive an equity grant as part of their total package. At 1Password, we approach each individual’s compensation with a promise of fair market value and internal equity commensurate with experience and specific skill set.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at [email protected] and we’ll work to meet your needs.