We are looking for an experienced product designer to not only help evolve the design of our product, but to lead and mentor our small design team and promote impactful design across the entire company.
💪 What’s my mission?
– Work closely with our VP Product and CEO on fostering a design culture at Slite and heavily influence our product strategy and roadmap.
– Produce world-class design solutions that help solve customer problems and evolve our product in a simple and engaging way.
– Mentor the design team and help them grow professionally.
– Lead design reviews with the product and design team.
– Work closely with the design team to develop and expand the design process, systems and tooling.
– Engage with Slite’s brand and marketing design.
🤗 Who will I be working with?
You will be working across the organisation from the CEO Christophe Pasquier, VP product Mike Bartlett, designers Rob McMackin & Clara Rua, engineering and marketing teams.
📖 What do I need?
– Outstanding UX and visual design ability.
– Previous Senior Product Design or ProductDesign Lead experience of at least 3 years.
– Strategic thinking – able to bring great product design to a competitive business advantage.
– Experience in B2B SaaS and consumer products.
– Experience with both consumer and SaaS products.
– Experience with web, desktop and mobile product design.
– An obsessive focus on building simple, delightful products.
– Exposure to, and preferably experience with, brand, communication, andmarketing design.
Why join Slite?
– Work with talented & passionate people with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
– Make a dent: we strive to shift the way people collaborate and organize at a large scale, potentially impacting millions of people.
– Feel your impact: Slite is still early stage, everything we do matters and your impact is critical.
🤩 Competitive salary and equity
🏝 5 Weeks vacation + 11 French Holidays 🇫🇷
📚 Buy any book policy
🖥️ Remote setup: coworking or at-home setup, your pick. Slite covers your expenses.
🌈 We go on team offslites every 4 months
💻 A new laptop for a new job and whatever other equipment you need to excel
Diversity of talents, opinions and backgrounds does matter to us. We are actively working at diversifying our team, that’s one of the reason we chose to be remote and create a writing tool that is used in diverse locations and by a lot of different users. If you don’t match the people on the team picture, please do not hesitate to apply or contact us!