InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 97 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Jr Communication Designer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our team is a hub for the all of the marketing efforts at InVision. Our primary mode is design — and our mission is to set the bar for excellent design as a career, a craft, and a culture. We function as an internal agency collaborating across all of the teams and disciplines at InVision. Our work spans a broad spectrum of high-visibility marketing projects seen by millions of people. We champion user experience, accessibility, diversity, and storytelling.
What you’ll do:
- Design for consistent, accessible, and beautiful experiences across mediums for a worldwide customer base.
- Use and contribute to our house design systems, and sweat the details in your work.
- Closely collaborate with our engineers to ensure everything we ship meets our high standard of quality.
- Deeply understand the InVision product so you can bring it to life through marketing campaigns and webpages.
- Collaborate with senior leaders, marketing peers, and product managers to translate vision, feedback, and ideas into workable sketches, wireframes, and full visual designs.
What you’ll bring:
- A portfolio or samples that showcase your design work and process
- 1-2+ years of experience working in-house or at an agency on marketing or production design projects
- Working knowledge in using typography, color, layout, and storytelling in design
- Working knowledge in design and prototyping tools such as Studio, Sketch, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Motivated to create excellent design work, share and learn with your design team, and driven to always be improving
- Experience in motion design, animation, and After Effects
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.