InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of an IT Help Desk Technician to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
he InVision IT team believes in full transparency, being flexible, reliable and being great team players. We are problem solvers, always ready to help and support each other and the organization. #itlove
What you’ll do:
- Provide remote technical assistance and support for Tier 1 Help Desk requests. Requests could include, but are not limited to: issues with mobile, desktop, audio/video, peripherals, and basic business application related inquiries
- Triage and resolve all level one support requests and escalate higher-level requests appropriately
- Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution
- Provide support for onboarding and offboarding employees by maintaining account access and hardware
- Procurement, asset and inventory management for all IT hardware and software
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism while effectively prioritizing competing priorities.
- Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years HelpDesk Technician experience, including strong experience with workflow and queue management
- Experience in the following domains:
- Mac and PC troubleshooting
- GSuite Maintenance
- Client connectivity – ethernet, TCP/IP and VPN
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- Experience with the following technologies: Google Apps, Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence), and Okta
- Experience providing remote technical support would be considered a strong asset
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.