We are growing, and we’re looking for an amazing individual to join our team! We’re seeking a real champion for this position: a well-rounded person to us with crucial tasks that will ensure our companies growth.
Uscreen is an amazingly diverse, fast-developing video monetization platform. Our team is incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, open to learning and constantly developing. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an individual who will help us with research, data-collection, and outreach. These are all things that are crucial for our company’s success, and this individual will be expected to stay motivated and meet certain goals and expectations that will benefit our company tremendously.
It is important for this person to be reliable, and we would love for them to work with us long-term. This is a remote position and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE CHARGE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Research information utilizing different tools
- Ability to multi-task with detail and accuracy
- Collaborate with other team members in meeting goals
- Helping with some of the companies outreach projects
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must have a great personality and comfortable speaking to customers
- Read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Must be a quick learner, pleasant, and have strong dedication and commitment level to helping our company grow
- Able to manage your own time.
- Strong work ethic
- A fully functional workstation & quite working space.
- Able to overlap with our Washington DC based team.
- Quick to learn and able to understand our platform as well as the video & OTT industry.
- Able to manage your own time.
- Collaborate with other team members in meeting goals.
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with a contract.
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when needed for customer calls.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
- Budget for co-working space
Uscreen is the world’s leading video monetization platform. We help thousands of creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies and various other experts launch their own video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos online. Think of it as building your own “Netflix”. We are a lean startup but are fully independent, privately held and profitable.
We are a SaaS company with an agile, but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-first company, with our team members distributed across the world. However, we do have rules and guidelines set in place to make sure everyone is delivering their best work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the key members of the team.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply using the link below
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Skype interview with the successful candidates
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/9eXPHSQWNavRVE55A