Shogun is on a mission to help brands create the best ecommerce experiences in the world, and in the process, become the world’s best remote company.
We’ve been growing rapidly since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, and after recently closing our Series B funding round, are now in hyper-growth. Our teams are diverse, fully distributed, and with no offices – we are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
For this position, we are looking for candidates located in North America.
We are looking for…
A talented Integrated Marketing Manager. Integrated campaigns are an integral part of our growth strategy at Shogun. If you never quite settled into a specific area of marketing and enjoy testing and experimenting with new touchpoints like email, social, paid and content, then read on!
At the heart of it all, you’re extremely organized in your approach and well-versed in the fundamentals of campaign building. You’ll use your wide-range of marketing knowledge to pull together a multitude of tactics to reach our customers with the right message at the right time.
And while you love pulling together campaigns, you also enjoy analyzing, reporting and optimizing them for the next go around.
In this role you’ll get to flex your creative muscles and increase conversions throughout the funnel, directly impacting Shogun’s growth. The role joins the marketing team and reports to the Director of Marketing.
What you’ll do…
- Help design and execute full integrated marketing campaigns using your vast experience in digital, paid, social, email and content.
- Analyze and measure campaign performance and use insights to improve future campaign performance.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external campaign stakeholders to make sure initiatives run smoothly.
- Participate in ideation, creation and innovation on new marketing initiatives based on funnel and conversion data.
- Help perform optimization experiments on landing pages and emails to improve key marketing metrics.
- Work within marketing automation tools to set up email campaign sequences and identify crucial touch points within our marketing funnels.
A little about you …
- You have 4+ years of experience in a variety of marketing disciplines.
- You have 2+ years of experience putting together fully integrated marketing campaigns to reach quantifiable objectives.
- You have a strong understanding of foundational marketing principles and can translate those across multiple mediums.
- You have experience in B2B SaaS marketing and/or Ecommerce.
- You have exceptional organizational and strategic thinking skills.
- You’re naturally curious and able to analyze large sets of data to identify trends, behaviors and gaps in opportunities to help us grow.
- The idea of setting up experiments to test new copy, page layouts and form fields excites you
- Your first thought is “What is the actual goal of this campaign?” and make sure all initiatives are properly tied to an objective.
- You’re resourceful and self-motivated with a bias for action.
- You can work at a quick pace with autonomy and flexibility.
- Prior start-up experience
- Experience working remotely
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what’s right over what’s easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
We are hiring in the United States and Canada, and are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in these regions without employment visa sponsorship.