Before you read on, take a look around you. Chances are, pretty much everything you see has been shipped, often multiple times, in order to get there. E-commerce and parcel shipping volumes are exploding but so are customer expectations about shipping speed and cost. Managing shipping and logistics operations to meet increasingly exacting demands is an extremely hard endeavor, especially for SMBs who can be left in the dust by larger and far more sophisticated competitors. But this does not have to be so.
At Shippo, our goal is to level the playing field by providing businesses with access to shipping tools and terms that would not be available to them otherwise. We lower the barriers to shipping for businesses around the world, and move shipping from a pain point to a competitive advantage.
Through Shippo, e-commerce businesses, from fast-growing brands to mom-and-pop shops are able to connect to multiple shipping carriers around the world from one API and dashboard, and seamlessly run every aspect of their shipping operations, from checkout shipping options to returns.
Join us to build the foundations of something hard yet meaningful, roll up your sleeves, and get important work done everyday. Founded in 2013, and funded by top-tier investors like D1 Capital Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Union Square Ventures, Uncork Capital, VersionOne Ventures, FundersClub, we are a fast-growing and proudly distributed Unicorn with hubs in San Francisco and Austin. We are also featured in Wealthfront’s Career Launching List and Forbes’ Cloud 100 list of fast growing startups.
As an Integrated Marketing Manager, you will build cohesive online and offline B2B marketing campaigns for our web app and API, targeting mid-sized and large ecommerce companies. You’ll work closely with our demand generation, product marketing, and content teams to plan, buy, and optimize targeted media campaigns to deliver lead generation and revenue goals. You’ll help connect efforts and channels integrate for a seamless, targeted lead flow. You’ll collaborate closely with the sales and customer success teams to ensure quality lead delivery and establish a constant feedback loop. If you have experience building whole funnel B2B marketing campaigns and want to drive exponential growth for a disruptive company, we would love to hear from you!
- Collaborate with partner marketing, sales, and other internal teams to learn our personas and create highly targeted outbound marketing campaigns to grow revenue
- Drive and support new user growth through whole funnel campaigns, incorporating channels and tactics such as content syndication, organic and paid social, events, display advertising, webinars, emails, etc.
- Partner with marketing and rev ops teams to leverage reports and campaign dashboards to ensure programs are running smoothly
- Report results and learnings across teams and to management
- Develop acquisition and budget forecasts to assist with spend optimization decisions. Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of campaign performance, budgets, ROI, LTV, and other key metrics
- Partner closely with the go-to-market team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs. Build a consistent feedback loop to improve and optimize the lead hand-off process
- Leverage marketing automation tools to streamline and track marketing tasks and workflows
- Stay on top of new trends and tactics to uncover opportunities that add business value
- 6+ years of performance marketing experience in SaaS/API space
- Deep understanding of the B2B marketing funnel, channels & efforts in each portion, and best practices for building whole funnel campaigns
- Experience owning and launching new performance channels and budgets end to end
- Strong knowledge of paid social management tools (e.g. Facebook Ads Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager)
- Solid grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven marketing
- Attention to detail and comfortable juggling multiple projects with several moving parts at once
- Ability to deliver clear, concise, and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders
- Growth mindset with bold ideas and know-how attitude to get things done
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must
- Experience in e-commerce technology or startup environment
- Experience leveraging marketing automation tools like Marketo
- Fluency in modern business intelligence tools like Looker/Domo
Benefits and Perks
Medical, dental, and vision healthcare coverage for you and your dependents. Pets coverage is also available!
Flexible policy for PTO and work arrangement
Two 1-week company shutdowns to rest and recharge (summer and winter)
3 VTO days for ShippoCares volunteering events
$2,500 annual learning stipend for your personal and professional growth
Charity donation match up to $100
Fun team events outside of work hours – happy hours, “escape room” adventures, hikes, and more!