MURAL’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
MURAL created the Collaborative Intelligence System™ to power cultures of effective collaboration where everyone is connected, contributing, and empowered to deliver business-driving outcomes.
Founded in 2011, MURAL is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 900 “MURAListas” around the world collaborate in the MURAL® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
MURAL has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
As an Integrated Marketing Manager, you will be a critical member of the MURAL marketing team. This role will drive identification, planning, and execution of integrated marketing campaigns for core audiences in alignment with our revenue goals. An expert collaborator and natural program manager, you will develop and deliver cohesive go-to-market programs that thoughtfully orchestrate and effectively leverage our marketing channels to drive acquisition and grow revenue.
A cross-functional leader, you will apply strategic thinking, problem-solving skills, and collaboration to align and execute integrated campaigns, orchestrating multiple teams towards success. You will partner with Digital, Operations, Content, Creative, Web, Partner Marketing, Product Marketing, Account Development, and Revenue teams to align on strategy and facilitate processes for efficient execution. You’ll lead program retrospectives, examine the efficacy of program performance, and report on impact.
- Create, plan, and execute integrated marketing campaigns and programs spanning digital, web, email, in-app messaging, content, social, and events for MURAL’s core audiences in support of the company’s business strategy
- Drive and manage the integrated planning process cross functionally, collaborating with Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Brand & Creative, Marketing Ops, Partner Marketing, Customer Marketing, and channel owners
- Project manage programs from big picture strategy to detailed tasks
- Review and approve creative assets (emails, landing pages, ads)
- Coordinate internal communication of launches across the company, with a special focus on Sales and Customer Success teams
- Analyze and report on campaign performance up to the executive level
- From time to time, collaborate on evergreen demand generation projects, such as nurture email programs
Skills & Required Experience
- Experience working on marketing campaigns and programs for a SaaS company
- Experience with the enterprise SaaS sales cycle
- Ability to manage multiple project at once and keep many balls in the air
- Experience with Salesforce, marketing automation tools, and project management tools (Marketo is a plus)
- Analytical acumen and experience using tools like Tableau or PowerBI to report on performance
- Excellent communication skills, including reading, writing, and speaking to a wide range of needs and audiences
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment to deliver results and collaborate comfortably with senior leaders across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success
- Understanding of marketing functions in a B2B environment (i.e., field marketing, digital marketing, etc.)
- Proven program and project management skills
- Creative thinker with fresh ideas to engage target audiences
- Flexible problem solver who can roll with changes
- Keen eye for detail
- Cross culturally aware and sensitive to working with global teams
Ideally you have…
When choosing between visual and text, you choose visual
Please submit your resume in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- MURALvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- MURAL free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.