Looking to work for a company that provides you with professional development opportunities, internal growth, and an exciting work environment? Look no further than HostPapa! We are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Canada with over 130,000 customers worldwide. Join our team today and let us help you reach your full potential in the world of technology.
You are a person who can “make it happen” – someone who can effectively advise and offer the right solutions to our customers and prospects. You are passionate, driven and have been looking for that special opportunity to work for a technology company as an Inside Sales Specialist.
- Understand what each customer needs and offer solutions to maximize their experience with HostPapa,
- Identify, develop, and manage sales opportunities within our existing client base and with potential prospects,
- Follow up with your customer after the solution has been implemented to ensure 100% customer satisfaction,
- Manage your sales pipeline by following up on emails, calls, and tasks daily, and this, by updating and managing accurate information in our CRM system,
- Do right by the customer.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-3 years of previous employment experience offering a solution to clients, ideally in the technology industry,
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills in English (French, German or Spanish is a bonus), both written (email) and verbal (phone),
- Proven experience with offering solutions that drive sales,
- Previous employment experience with technology products is an asset,
- Bonus – you understand the web hosting industry.
Benefits and Perks:
- Work from anywhere! Or from the office (we have a ping pong table), your choice,
- Flexible schedule, true work/life balance,
- Competitive salary + performance incentive structure with no limit,
- Education reimbursement,
- Being part of an amazing team.
HostPapa is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.