At Supermove, our mission is to make moving faster, cheaper, and delightful for everyone.
Supermove gives movers and their customers easy, digital tools to manage their moves. We built our products through conversations with and feedback from movers who were frustrated with inefficient pen and paper systems. Now, we offer a software platform designed make everything from lead capture to reporting simple, streamlined, and fully digital.
Hundreds of business owners trust Supermove to digitize their moving business, and help them save time, money, and scale their business.
Working with Supermove
We are a customer-driven team that tackles problems with empathy and logical reasoning. We aim to truly solve problems for our customers and accomplish this through a thorough process of problem discovery, user research, user testing, and iteration.
Your Role & Mission
As an Implementation Manager, you will be a subject matter expert of all things Supermove. You will work with our customers ranging from SMB to Mid-Market as one team to realize Supermove’s value and fully own the entire onboarding and implementation of Supermove’s biggest customer and provide them a delightful experience.
- We have closed our series A round raising $18M led by a16z – read more about it here.
- We have doubled our team size from 20+ to 40+ in a quarter comprising of Pinterest, Asana, Facebook, and Uber alums.
- We handle millions of dollars of moves each month and we’re on track to 10x in a single year.
- We have several customers paying us more than $x00k ARR.
Role & Responsibilities
- Skillfully project managea portfolio of ~20 customer accounts that have recently signed up for Supermove and are ready to deploy
- Keep every stakeholder accountableby regularly knowing exactly which step of the project they are in, and which date they plan to keep their next step
- Coordinatecross-functionally by regularly updating a public and internal project plan for each customer
- Buildand maintain senior-level relationships with your customer accounts while creating a premium and high-caliber experience
- Collaboratewith customers by solving complex problems with out-of-the-box solutions to strategically and continually increase product value – All with the goal of launching them onto our software end to end
- Masterknowledge about our product in order to effectively visualize what success means for the customer
- Project Management
- Create project plan for end to end implementation with limited guidance
- Execute project plan working with various stakeholders at the customer and within Supermove
- Strong written/verbal communication
- Simplify & explain complex product concepts to a non technical customer base
- Comfort leading meetings with moving company owners & leaders (VP+ level audience)
- Ability to write / communicate product requests to the PMs / EPD teams
- Experience solutioning with customers (e.g., figure out how the product can help them achieve X, Y, Z workflows)
- Vertical SaaS experience preferred
- Be able to pick up industry specific expertise quickly through onsites & enablement modules
- Have worked with software products before so they have a baseline understanding of how to translate workflow requirements to config/product requests
- Summary: Can you create a project plan to get a large moving company implemented and work with various members of the Supermove/customer’s org to execute the plan?
Skills & Experience
- You have at least 2-4+ years of experience as an Implementation Manager (leading account implementation processes in the software or technology area, strongly preferred if coming from Vertical SaaS)
- 2-3 years if you have several strong internships and work experience at Series A-C companies + good school
- You have been a primary owner of a large implementation and know what it takes to make SMB customer successful
- First 30 days:
- Shadow & Train – Goal is to get up to speed quickly and end this by leading your first customer meeting successfully
- First 60 days:
- Accelerate – Become a fully ramped CX team member
- First 90 days:
- Excel – Contribute to key projects and impact customers
- After 90 days:
- Act as primary point of contact between Supermove and its Enterprise customers throughout the implementation phase
- Be able to successfully project manage multiple, concurrent implementations of varying complexity
- Meet all customer needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Proactively communicate with customers to ensure a timely completion of migration
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of application with an eye towards driving deeper platform adoption
- Identify potential churn risk and lead proactive remediation efforts to mitigate and retain customers
- Collaborate cross functionally with Sales, Customer Success Managers, Engineering, and Product teams to optimize service delivery
Why this role
- Large amount of ownership within the first 3 months of joining.
- You will be introducing technology to the moving industry, an industry previously untouched by software. By working with our customer base, you will provide them more time, revenue, and speed – radically uplifting the entire moving experience for everyone in the world.
- Actively manage and drive successful implementations across a portfolio of moving companies and play a key role in deploying our software.
- You will directly influence the company’s continued success.
We create an organizational culture where we are transparent, people feel comfortable being themselves, ensuring everyone is heard and listened to. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we mitigate bias across our hiring process: consistent hiring practices and working towards fair treatment, access, and opportunities for all individuals. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
You will rewrite an entire industry.
You will introduce innovative technology to redesign the moving industry’s daily workflows from the ground up. By coming up with new strategies to grow our customer base, you will provide these businesses time, revenue, and speed – radically uplifting the entire moving experience.
You will likely determine the fate of our company
As one of Supermove’s first members of the design team, you will scale our product to thousands of companies. You have a big upside if we execute well, and we can’t do this without you.
You will work with a smart and action-oriented team
At Supermove, we are trying to do what’s nearly impossible – to create an enduring and iconic company. We are relentless and ambitious with all of our goals. We move extremely quickly and prefer to iterate rather than deliberate. We always operate with full trust and transparency, knowing that our top priority is to achieve our vision to the best of our ability.
Additional Perks & Benefits:
Market comp, medical, vision, dental.
Provide direct input to overall company strategy.
We move at super speed! If we find the right person, we expect to be able to wrap up the process in 1-2 weeks.
OTE from 115,000 USD – 130,000 USD / Year
Supermove is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.