Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
The Director, HR Business Partner at Reddit is a critical role on the People and Culture (P&C) team to the growth and success of Reddit achieving its mission of bringing community and belonging to everyone in the world. We believe that everyone in the world should be able to find a home — a community — somewhere on our platform. It’s an ambitious mission and the Human Resources team is at the forefront of enabling our leaders and all employees, who we lovingly call Snoos, to achieve excellence in their roles and contribute to our incredible culture. To create community and belonging on Reddit, we believe that we must create it at Reddit first. For this reason, we have been on a mission to build a culture at Reddit where each of our Snoos feel seen, heard, valued and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
We’re seeking a seasoned HR thought leader with a “roll up your sleeves/get sh*t done” approach to problem solving who is eager to proactively collaborate with leaders to help the business achieve its full potential. In this role, you’ll lead our G&A HRBP team and serve as the HRBP for our Chief Operating Officer and our Chief People and Culture Officer. At Reddit, all HRBPs play a critical role in building connections between our P&C strategy and the success of the business. We seek your unique perspective that helps leaders build and grow high performing teams to support achieving critical objectives
What You’ll Do:
- Be a proactive and collaborative thought partner to the COO & Chief People and Culture Officer for critical organizational initiatives
- Lead and develop the G&A HRBP team as they drive all cyclical P&C programs and drive workforce planning initiatives including org assessment and design, talent density review, succession planning, change management and talent management initiatives
- Partner with leaders to build high performing teams where innovation, diverse perspectives, focus on quality and execution, inclusivity and fun are celebrated
- Analyze data to identify trends, provide insights and make recommendations to key stakeholders and cross-functional partners to develop scalable solutions, programs and policies to improve the Snoo experience
- Partner effectively with cross functional HR teams to ensure consistency and scalability of programs and processes
Experience you must bring with you:
- Demonstrated HR leadership experience with a proven effectiveness in organizational development, design and executive coaching and development
- Strong ability to digest the business goals, understand priorities and translate into designing and executioning impactful talent strategies and approaches
- 10+ years’ of progressive HR experience
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is: $236,200 – $354,300.