At BuddyBoss, we help organizations and individuals sell courses, memberships and build online communities. We are passionate about helping our customers succeed. We provide them with the web technology, mobile app technology and a range of “done for you” services, to help them succeed in building their online platforms and businesses. We have strong work ethics, we love to build cool stuff and we have a strong focus on our customers’ experience.
- Handle Employee On-boarding and Off-boarding
- Collect new hire information and submit relevant information to payroll;
- Prepare and post employee announcements
- Prepare and post job postings for all new positions for our multiple locations
- Handle initial candidate screenings, and coordinate with other team members and management for interviews
- Help implement new and improve existing processes
- Act as a resource person/point of contact for all employees concerning any question related to HR and Benefits
- Prepare all types of letters: new hire, transfer, promotion, change of status, departure/termination, parental leaves, retirement confirmation and employment verification letters
- Ensure that the new hire orientation process properly introduces new employees to the company culture
- Work with senior leadership to develop and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Conduct follow-ups and other actions related to probationary period, vacation days/hours, new hires and status changes;
- Coordinating training sessions with other employees, preparing organizational charts, maintaining employee records.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in related field
- Minimum 3 years of human resources experience in a generalist capacity and 2-3 years in recruiting
- Experience in the IT industry
- Experience hiring IT talent in North American, European and Asian markets will be considered an asset
- Experience working in a distributed company will be considered an asset
- Demonstrated professionalism with proven ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal abilities
- Demonstrated initiative and drive
- An approachable personality
- Excellent ability to “read” people