SafetyWing (YC W18) is building a global social safety net.
We just (March 2020) publicly launched Remote Health, a global health insurance forremote teams. As our Head of Sales you will be the main strategist behind the sales of Remote Health to companies. You will be a part of the core team, playing a key role in the operations and strategic planning of the company. Your responsibilities will include building up our sales team and systems, and helping us grow exponentially .
We’re a very close and collaborative remote team. Our core team consists of 15 people full time, as well as more than 20 people part-time. We work fully remotely, but have our official headquarters in San Francisco. We typically meet in person about once per quarter. The last three gatherings have been in San Francisco, Mexico and Norway.
We are primarily looking for a full time position, but we are flexible for a good match.
See more on www.safetywing.com.
Salary and benefits:
● Competitive salary
● Potentially equity and/or a sales-based bonus
● This is a remote position, you can work from anywhere
● Health insurance
● Regular team gatherings around the world
● Fully remote.
● B2B sales for Remote Health, a global health insurance for remote teams/businesses.
● Build a scalable sales system and team, and in the beginning do the sales yourself
● Grow, scale and optimize our sales processes
● Creatively come up with ideas to increase our growth rate
● Representing the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process, to help us make something people love
● Account management and the happiness of our customers
What we’re looking for:
● Proven track record of success in sales, ideally in a startup with a new product sold to companies (bonus points for healthcare / insurance industry experience)
● An exceptional and empathetic communicator, with ability to understand the motivations of othersell organized and precise.
● Motivated by building a global social safety net on the internet
● Loves working remotely, independently and goal-oriented.
● Honest, and acts with integrity.
We like to work with people who:
● Think for themselves instead of copying others.
● Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure.
● Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
● Are creative and bold in the face of any problems.
We care more about integrity, intelligence and drive than formal education and experience. But you should be able to demonstrate your ability to sell products to companies.