We’re revolutionizing tech hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that allows them to effectively assess technical skills. We’re a friendly, motivated, and passionate bunch looking for more smiling faces to join us. We’re growing fast and looking to add to our Sales team. This position is Full-Time and Remote within the United States.
In this highly visible remote role, you will be leading the Strategy of the Sales Operations and Deal Desk organization: a team of 6 team people in addition to the Head of Sales Ops. This role will make a huge impact in scaling the sales and revenue ops function by partnering very closely with our CRO, CFO and GMs of various regions globally. You will play a key role that will be critical to the overall company and GTM success using the most modern sales & ops tech stack. This role will also work cross-functionally across teams to help support company growth, product development and remove barriers to revenue growth by providing insightful legal counsel and building processes that will help scale the operations globally.
You will be working on:
- Implement sales strategy in partnership with Sales leadership
- Manage and improve sales forecasting processes to enable predictable revenue performance
- Manage and improve deal desk and order management functions for accuracy and efficiency.
- Design and manage territory planning, account assignment, quota and other sales objectives
- Design and implement sales bookings policies and sales incentive programs for driving growth objectives
- Provide support for deal structuring and analysis for large and custom deals
- Facilitate successful implementation and adoption of new processes within GTM organization
- Work cross-functionally across the business to drive process improvements, efficiency, automation and analytics to support growth of the business.
We are looking for:
- Past experience in a senior capacity in a growth stage software (preferably SaaS-based) Cloud, application or platform software company for at least 10 years
- Experience in scaling sales ops and deal desk functions/teams
- Experience managing a large team of sales ops professionals and expertise in modern tech stack for sales ops
- Experience managing complex projects while demonstrating exceptional business judgment and building relationships with executive teams.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex problems into simple, actionable recommendations.
- Comfort with ambiguity, and an ability to both delve into details and engage meaningfully on overall strategy
- Experience in a Sales operations leadership role in the SaaS industry.
- Proven ability to lead and scale Sales Ops functions during periods of significant growth
- Expert in Salesforce.com and other sales ops tools and ability to manage salesforce custom development projects
- Strong business acumen, analytical, problem solving and reporting skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales efficiency and operational excellence for the Sales organization
- Strong people management – ability to organize, coach and hire a great team
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options
- One-time home office set up stipend
- Monthly Remote Work Enablement Stipend
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Wellbeing Benefits (Headspace, Ginger, Carrot, Cleo, Gympass and Galileo)
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,800+ companies across industries and 15M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.