InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks, and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Head of Sales Enablement to help us change the way digital products are designed.
As Head of Sales Enablement, the role will focus on coaching and training in both 1:1 and group settings. This candidate should have a strong grasp and understanding of the entire sales lifecycle, but additionally be an experienced expert in closing interactions and negotiation activities and strategies. You and your team will be working specifically with our account teams in all areas, focused on up-leveling our sales teams ability to work many different sizes of deals and navigate deal cycles to ensure that each of them is empowered to succeed. This candidate must be an effective collaborator as they act as a liaison between sales and many other internal organizations to obtain and disseminate knowledge.
About the Team:
We’re passionate about building a world class sales enablement team. InVision is creating a category. With the size and scope of opportunity in front of us, we need the best equipped team to take full advantage of the potential in our market. The team is a collection of subject matter experts that have come “out of the field” to coach and teach our next generation of customer facing superstars.
What You’ll Do:
- Create, plan, organize and deliver comprehensive sales training programs that support the overall mission of the Sales team. Liaison with marketing and product leaders to build robust training solutions that ensure sales success in driving revenue.
- Contribute to the onboarding effectiveness of new Sales Account Executives and Managers by conducting relevant and timely learning experiences and tools.
- Collaborate to determine training needs; observing sales encounters; study sales results; confer and work with key Sales executives and internal product partners.
- Enhance a Sales Skills development program to support on-boarding and ongoing product training to our team of sellers.
- Maximize training effectiveness by contributing to content creation and employing innovative methodologies to deliver content.
- Provide feedback against learning objectives; Assess/test to measure knowledge transfer and report on findings.
- Accountability around KPIs for new Sales Account Executives during their first 90 days
- Provide guidance and leadership to a team of ~5 direct reports
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Sales, or a related field
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic environment where you’re empowered to make decisions for the business
- Strategic thinker that can see the big picture, create innovative solutions, adapt to constant change, and relate to the unique needs of a salesperson
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience managing people in a distributed workforce
- Experience building and executing learning and development programs
- Highly proficient at building strong stakeholder relationships
- Proven success at partnering with cross-functional teams
- Highly proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Familiarity with LMS, coaching and content management systems
- Excellent communication, writing and creativity skills
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or military status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.