VEED.IO is an online video editing platform that makes creative videos easy and accessible to all. Our platform is used by millions of creators around the world who use our products to tell stories, create content, grow audiences, and more (hey, you might even know some of them!).
We started VEED in 2018, and since then, we have grown much faster than we could have ever imagined. We are now one of the most popular video editing applications in the world. We bootstrapped the company to $6M in ARR in the first 2 years and then raised $35M from Sequoia Capital.
Why join us?
We have scaled to 3 million monthly users without a marketing team. So this hire will be ground zero for marketing at VEED. You will have the opportunity to build, scale and define excellence in this function – an opportunity to do your best work. Due to our product growing organically, we believe there is a lot of low-hanging fruit for you to get stuck into. Our team is hard-working and ambitious and we all really love what we do.
Here is a little intro video from me (Sabba) with more on the job!
You will be responsible for:
- Building and running a world-class marketing org – obsessing over the team’s performance velocity
- Building and maintaining an exceptional brand, across multiple formats – including video, social media, blog, events, and more!
- Creating a community around VEED as a product
- Identifying and prioritising initiatives across multiple products and channels
- Obsessing over our users, and championing them to the wider marketing team
- Building out funnels and touch-points across the user’s lifecycle, and then connecting the dots
- Facilitating collaboration between the core product team, data and growth teams
- You have a demonstrable track record in creative marketing across formats. Even better if that’s in B2B or B2C SaaS!
- You have experience in leading, educating and mentoring teams – as well as in hiring great people
- You understand that a brand is “what it does” not what it says it does
- You get a kick out of great copy!
- You’re creative with video. We love using our own products to communicate!
This role will report to the CEO (Me, Sabba!). If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying.
Want to work from home, with your dog on your lap?
Feel like staying in a cafe for a day?
Swapping a weekday for a weekend?
Need a few days off?
Working a half-day?
All of the above is 100% fine with us!
Our entire team is remote and always has been. As long you’re happy, we’re happy — you’ll have the freedom and autonomy you need to make decisions and do your best work. We are not scared of making mistakes, trying new things and messing up. Our team is smart, energetic, extremely talented and driven. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we all love what we do. We aspire to make the best remote work experience possible and continue to build on our thriving culture.