At Projector, we’re on a mission to help people communicate with purpose to effect positive change. We’re building a graphic design platform where anyone is invited to turn their ideas into beautiful visual stories, with tools that are powerful, collaborative, and pure fun. From content creators, to small business owners, or creative teams looking for a better way to work together, we want to make it easier for more people to meaningfully connect with their audience through good design.
It’s an exciting time at Projector, and we’re looking for a Head of Growth to help us continue to grow and strengthen our early community. This role will be responsible for all digital channels, building awareness about Projector and turning new customers into engaged, loyal advocates. The ideal candidate will have deep experience leading growth campaigns and strong empathy toward our customers. If you’re a mover and shaker excited about the opportunity to build impactful marketing programs from the ground up, we’d love to meet you.
What you’ll do
- Develop and launch a cohesive strategy around organic and paid channel growth; including but not limited to investigating and testing demand gen initiatives, digital events, referral programs, and partnerships.
- Define an optimal mix and sequencing of marketing tactics (email, digital, content) and channels (direct, partners) to drive customer acquisition, reduce churn, and improve retention.
- Deeply understand our customers and identify opportunities for experimentation, growth, and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle.
- Analyze, measure, and report on all campaigns, developing a clear POV on takeaways, next steps, and potential optimizations.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Creative, and Product teams to build and launch coordinated campaigns that drive engagement and achieve business goals.
Who you are
- 8+ years of experience in digital growth marketing, with a proven history of building and executing successful growth strategies in enterprise or consumer internet companies that acquire customers online.
- You are highly analytical and have deep experimentation experience, with a track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns, translating data into insights, and clearly communicating those insights back to key stakeholders.
- You know how to work cross-functionally and prioritize against broader company goals — especially in a fast-paced, small-team environment.
- You take ownership, move fast, and know how to get things done.
- You’re a creative thinker with an eye for good design.
- You have excellent written, oral, and social interpersonal skills across multiple audiences and methods.
- Projector is a place for every story to be told.Our team is diverse, inclusive, and empathetic to one another’s experiences. We are purpose-led, seeking to positively impact our work environment and the world around us, no matter what.
- We keep things open. That means transparency from the top-down and the bottom-up. We know that our growth only comes from the people who are doing the work, which is why we value (and encourage) feedback from all team members.
- We haveflexible work hours. Who decided that good ideas only live between 9am and 5pm? We provide flexible hours to accommodate different schedules of our team because we believe great work speaks for itself.
- We’re growing fast.We recently raised our Series B funding and already have thousands of customers ranging from leading Creative Agencies, to popular DTC brands, and design-forward small businesses.
- We offer competitive compensation. We know that a strong team is worth the investment. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, equity packages, and benefits to everyone who comes onboard.
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance for all employees and their dependents.
- Fully-compensated parental and maternity leave.
- Home office stipend up to $2000.
- Annual learning development stipends up to $2000.
- Optional 401(k) with employer matching.
- Generous vacation time, sick leave, and holidays.
- Commuter perks, FSA and HSA options, and a range of extra benefits through Trinet, our benefits provider.
We’re looking for talented people. Where you live or work is less important than your ability to be an effective partner. With the majority of our team currently located in the Pacific Time zone, working productively with them is key to the success of this role.
At Projector, we believe employing a team with diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions will make our team and our product stronger. We are an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.