FREE NOW is looking for a passionate, experienced and innovative Head of Global Marketing for FREE NOW for Business.
Reporting directly to the VP Global Sales, you will be part of the B2B leadership team and responsible for planning and executing a B2B marketing strategy to grow our success within Europe. You will work across 11 operating markets, and be the driving force behind the Marketing part of our Go To Market strategy.
Working closely with relevant HQ and local stakeholders, this is an excellent opportunity to join a unicorn company formed of highly motivated teams in a fast-paced, multicultural and high impact environment.
You can be based in any FREE NOW country (Germany, UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Poland)
Your major goals are:
- With your teams:
- Foster an environment of collaboration, performance & fun
- Coach your teams to superstardom
- With the business:
- Reach / overachieve lead targets for our teams of hunters
- Reach / overachieve expansion opportunities targets for our teams of farmers
- Reach / overachieve revenue targets through our self sign up products
- Collaborate with all internal stakeholders successfully
- Overall: Challenge the status quo and contribute to the success of FREE NOW for Business within the B2B Leadership team
- You practice our operating principles in all you do:
- Aim higher
- Take charge
- Make an impact
- Win as a team, grow as an individual
- Make the customer the hero of your story
- Move fast to learn fast
- Disagree in discussions, commit to decisions
- Default to trust
- Manage our marketing teams (content, growth & country marketing teams) to success
- Drive successful acquisition strategies across our product lines and through all channels available (including our Self Sign up channel)
- Set overall B2B marketing strategy, aiming to drive B2B demand and revenue growth across our 10 operating markets, including lead generation, B2B passengers activation and engagement.
- Own and develop marketing and customer communication across markets and online/offline channels and optimize holistically: digital, CRM, event, partnerships, events, content & PR
- Collaborate closely with Product, Product Marketing, Hunters, Farmers, Central B2C marketing teams and the B2B ops teams to actively and strategically contribute to define B2B strategic priorities, product development priorities, sales & B2B marketing strategies.
- Manage the B2B Marketing budget, set the objectives for local countries and report on results
- Establish, monitor and report on all key B2B marketing KPIs and metrics.
- 6+ years of successful experience in B2B tech marketing (SaaS experience is a considerable advantage)
- Exceptional at linking strategic and operational
- Confident deep diving into any levels of detail
- Strong experience aligning Sales & Marketing
- Experience designing and driving a funnel for self-service SaaS is a plus.
- Self-starting, creative ‘marketer’ with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Exceptional communication skills in English (no other language required)
- Ability to multitask, deliver and report on results, extra miles mindset
- Proven experience in digital campaigns, website management, social, CRM, SEO and all other B2B tech marketing strategies.
- Management experience and leadership skills
- Must be comfortable managing decentralised remote teams
- Experience in budget management, ability to set a target and overachieve it with positive ROI.
- Problem solver who is focused on solutions for customers
Diversity and inclusion:
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age. We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like you
At FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 70 nations! We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals – that’s why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balance matters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidised gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical leave and get out there!
Let’s grow together! We believe in a transparent career growth plan, quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive! For your own ideas, you’re welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
Need a lift? We offer Udemy e-learning platform, subsidised language classes, internal peer-to-peer trainings and more to support your learning & development opportunities.
More Benefits? 👏 Monthly mobility budget for FREE NOW rides, quarterly team events, company-wide onboarding days at our HQ in Hamburg, relocation assistance for internationals, birthday-off, kudos and many more!
About FREE NOW:
FREE NOW is the Mobility Super App with the largest vehicle choice for consumers across Europe. More than 54 million users in 16 markets and in over 170 cities today are already moving freely from A to B by accessing the largest selection of mobility options available in one app.
Through the unique integration of mobility brands and payment services, they can book their nearest taxi, private hire vehicle, car sharing or micro-mobility option such as eScooters, eMopeds, and eBikes within the app. FREE NOW aggregates numerous mobility brands with the ambition to make urban mobility more efficient and sustainable without adding new vehicles on the street.
The German based company is backed by the BMW Group and Mercedes-Benz Mobility. In total, around 1,850 employees in more than 27 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Marc Berg.