We’re looking for a Head of Finance to join our remote team and make a change in how people perceive dating, sexuality and relationships.
At Feeld we are creating a world where women can explore their desires without judgement and couples can design their relationships. We are building an inclusive, human-centred product and are looking for a Head of Finance to join our growing Operations team.
As Head of Finance you will be responsible for maintaining and scaling the company’s financial operations with transparency, efficiency and strategic value.
What you will do:
- Financial Modeling: You will prepare clear and easy to understand models with a focus on flexibility to change assumptions and on scalability of model outputs.
- Communication: You will effectively communicate with team leaders and drive strategic decision making.
- Planning / Forecasting: You will lead planning and forecasting activities to achieve business and company goals; highlight and understand major assumptions and their effects on the budget/forecast; and perform sensitivity analysis to assess reasonable range of outcomes.
- Reporting: You will report and provide in-depth analysis on monthly Actuals vs. Forecast / Budget to key team members.
- Business Analysis: You will continually keep a pulse on the business to identify ROI opportunities, manage risks and opportunities, and provide key financial and business support to team leaders.
- Process Improvement / Financial Infrastructure: You will continuously develop and evaluate systems and processes; identify best practices; and develop plans to reach goals and implement improvements.
- Management: You will manage relationships with external accountants and bookkeepers.
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to quality work
- Natural curiosity to understand business drivers
- Thrives in autonomy
- Strategic thinker
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent Excel & Powerpoint skills
- FP&A experience
- Internship or job placement experience
- Scale-up experience
- Experience with Xero accounting software
- UK Accounting qualification
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone. Some things we provide are:
- unlimited holidays
- fully remote
- company retreats
- equity options
- expense account
- training budget
- computer and home office equipment
- transparency – open data, open salaries, open equity
- access to the Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal
- on demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill
- friendly humans